Disney creates such a wide variety of unforgettable characters—it’s no wonder we can all think of at least one that we relate to. But even more fun, potentially, is matching our peers up with their Disney equivalents. Have you ever tried matching your parents with their Disney twins? Your siblings? Friends?
With general conference come and gone, the general authorities have been on the brain here at LDS.net (no surprise there). As fun as it is to match ourselves, we couldn’t help but wonder: what if the Apostles were Disney characters? Who would they be?
Here’s the list we came up with! Let us know if you agree in the comment box below.
We’ve mostly gone by speculation here, but there are other fun ways to match you and your peers up with their Disney personality-twins.
- Oh My Disney provides weekly quizzes, many of which aim to find your character match, but in different categories. For example
- “Which Disney Character Are You?” – for the classic quiz lovers.
- “Which Zootopia Character Are You?” – speaking of which, ever wonder how Zootopia is just like a Young Single Adult ward?
- “Which Disney Dog Are You” – because everybody wants to be a dog. Wait, that’s not how the song goes (sorry, Aristocats).
- and even “Which Disney Character Is Your Opposite?” – but only for the rebels.
- Although there’s some debate as to what characters match up with which personality type, Oh My Disney produced an article pairing all 16 Myers-Briggs personalities with their Disney equivalents! People have their opinions, but Oh My Disney is kind of official, so we’ll just take their word for it.
Regardless of your Disney match, there are plenty of reasons to be proud of who you are. Whether you’ve got Aladdin’s heart, Lumiere’s hospitality, Cinderella’s spunk, or Mulan’s determination, all of us have Christlike attributes that need daily nourishment. Happy conference!