The weather is chilly, Halloween is over, and I am in full Autumn mode. I love putting on a big sweater, lighting my favorite candle, and bundling up on the couch. This year, though, sitting on the couch is a pretty common thing (thanks, COVID-19). When I’m sitting at home, it’s easy to be lazy. However, there have been a few days that I’ve been able to get up and learn something new. Cooking has become a new hobby! So, without further ado, here are my favorite autumn recipes to make the perfect fall foods!
- This Chicken Pumpkin Curry is made in the slow cooker and will blow your mind. What’s fall without some pumpkin dishes?
- In this recipe, you pretty much just gather every fall food you can think of and throw it into a casserole. The textures look incredible.
- I love honey mustard chicken (especially when it’s cold outside) and this recipe looks divine. Bonus points for being a one-pan dish!
- Comfort food? Yes, please. A creamy Chicken Orzo is sure to be a hit this season. I like the suggestion of adding a side of crunchy bread, too.
- Looking for a quick dinner? This Turkey Pumpkin Chili has your back.
- Surprise! More pumpkin! I mean, who doesn’t love a good pumpkin soup? This recipe is so simple and a must-try this year.
- If you need more spice in your life, why not branch out and try this Chili Verde!
- All of these soups are super healthy, but I think this one takes the cake. While staying healthy, it’s also extremely filling!
- When it comes to creamy fall food, I immediately think of broccoli cheddar soup. Pro tip: put it in a bread bowl.
- This time of year is when our gardens are totally overwhelmed with squash. Here are the best tips for preparing an acorn squash!
- Now that you know how to prepare acorn squash, try adding some stuffing! This cheesy, rice-stuffed acorn squash looks amazing.
- Cheese, bacon, and butternut squash? Count me in. I’m drooling excessively over this unique recipe!
- On the subject of butternut squash, have you ever thought about putting it on a pizza? I sure hadn’t! I have to admit that it looks fantastic.
- Pumpkin ravioli. Need I say more?
- Try this spin on the classic fettuccini alfredo! You’ll never guess what the secret ingredient is…
- Add some veggies to your pasta (but keep the pumpkin coming). Try this amazing orecchiette recipe!
- Spiciness + pesto. YUM. Check out these stuffed shells!
- Breakfast for dinner is one of my absolute favorites. Don’t miss out on these pecan pie pancakes!
- Did you pick too many apples this year? Try this Fall Harvest Honeycrisp Apple and Kale Salad!
- My husband is obsessed with bratwurst, so I got really excited when I found this recipe. Do you like sauerkraut?
- Don’t mind me… I’m just running to the store so I can make these Chili Cheese Stuffed Sweet Potatoes tonight.
What autumn recipes are you going to make from this list? We would love to hear from you in the comments below!