The weather is chilly, Halloween is over, and I am in full Autumn mode. I love putting on a big sweater, lighting my favorite candle, and bundling up on the couch. This year, though, sitting on the couch is a pretty common thing (thanks, COVID-19). When I’m sitting at home, it’s easy to be lazy. However, there have been a few days that I’ve been able to get up and learn something new. Cooking has become a new hobby! So, without further ado, here are my favorite autumn recipes to make the perfect fall foods!
Related: 7 Must-Try Recipes for Fall
- This Chicken Pumpkin Curry is made in the slow cooker and will blow your mind. What’s fall without some pumpkin dishes?
- In this recipe, you pretty much just gather every fall food you can think of and throw it into a casserole. The textures look incredible.
- I love honey mustard chicken (especially when it’s cold outside) and this recipe looks divine. Bonus points for being a one-pan dish!
- Comfort food? Yes, please. A creamy Chicken Orzo is sure to be a hit this season. I like the suggestion of adding a side of crunchy bread, too.
- Looking for a quick dinner? This Turkey Pumpkin Chili has your back.
- Surprise! More pumpkin! I mean, who doesn’t love a good pumpkin soup? This recipe is so simple and a must-try this year.
- If you need more spice in your life, why not branch out and try this Chili Verde!
- All of these soups are super healthy, but I think this one takes the cake. While staying healthy, it’s also extremely filling!
- When it comes to creamy fall food, I immediately think of broccoli cheddar soup. Pro tip: put it in a bread bowl.
- This time of year is when our gardens are totally overwhelmed with squash. Here are the best tips for preparing an acorn squash!
- Now that you know how to prepare acorn squash, try adding some stuffing! This cheesy, rice-stuffed acorn squash looks amazing.
- Cheese, bacon, and butternut squash? Count me in. I’m drooling excessively over this unique recipe!
- On the subject of butternut squash, have you ever thought about putting it on a pizza? I sure hadn’t! I have to admit that it looks fantastic.
- Pumpkin ravioli. Need I say more?
- Try this spin on the classic fettuccini alfredo! You’ll never guess what the secret ingredient is…
- Add some veggies to your pasta (but keep the pumpkin coming). Try this amazing orecchiette recipe!
- Spiciness + pesto. YUM. Check out these stuffed shells!
- Breakfast for dinner is one of my absolute favorites. Don’t miss out on these pecan pie pancakes!
- Did you pick too many apples this year? Try this Fall Harvest Honeycrisp Apple and Kale Salad!
- My husband is obsessed with bratwurst, so I got really excited when I found this recipe. Do you like sauerkraut?
- Don’t mind me… I’m just running to the store so I can make these Chili Cheese Stuffed Sweet Potatoes tonight.
Related: Fall-Inspired Treats You Need at Your Next FHE
What autumn recipes are you going to make from this list? We would love to hear from you in the comments below!