Today is the day that we honor our mothers and what better way to honor them than by sharing what we have learned from them.
Here are some things that mothers have said that have stuck with us throughout our lives. In other words, here are some “mom-isms” for your Mother’s Day.
1. “Forgiveness is required, and happiness is a choice.”
– submitted by Anonymous
2. “You are never a victim of consequences.”
– submitted by Jerry Jones McGarry
3. “I’m always here for you, no matter what you do or what happens.”
– submitted by Tatyana Taylor
4. “Never say anything mean.”
– Submitted by Elisa Walker
5. “A woman deserves to wake up next to a man and know he loves her with all of his heart.”
– submitted by Zachary Clarke
6. “You can sleep when you’re dead.”
– submitted by Savannah Mahaffey
7. “Give without expecting anything in return.”
– submitted by Jayda Rayphand
8. “This too shall pass.”
– submitted by Alex Pomazal
9. “Shadrach, Meschach, and to bed we go!”
– submitted by Tina Lyon
What is something your mother always says/said? Share in the comments.