A chain email has been going around that describes members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as if they were cars. We’re not sure where the original source came from, but thanks to Larraine Nelson for sending this out.
1. High Priests are like old jeeps, they can’t carry much but they’re reliable and will never leave you stuck.
2. Relief Society women are like Lamborghinis, They are very beautiful, work really fast and are lots of fun but you had better spend the time and attention they deserve or you’ll be sorry.
3. Elders Quorum brethren are like freight trains. They can carry a lot and work hard but it takes a lot of energy to get them going.
4. Young Men are like bullet bikes. They can go 200 miles/hour and are lots of fun but one mistake and they’ll wreck fast.
5. Young Women are like Miata clubs. Cute little cars that look like they’re having fun but they’re always in tight packs and can’t seem to figure out where they’re going.
6. And the Primary: They just keep bumping along.
Any suggestions for YSA’s? Tell us in the comments below