Ahh fall! The season for beautiful leaf colors, everything pumpkin, and finding that special someone. Cuffing season is upon us! Here are this seasons best, tried and tested pickup lines for Latter-day Saints to use in your YSA wards or to use in your Mutual messages:
1. I just got off my mission and I’m looking for my next companion.
2. Are you a Gadianton robber? Because you just stole my heart.
3. Like Moses, I’d travel 40 years in the wilderness to find you.
4. Until the moment I met you, I never understood how Joseph Smith felt during his angelic visits.
5. Your love reminds me of Alma, steadfast and immovable.
6. God gave us talents to develop them. So do you think I could practice the gift of tongues with you later?
7. Is your name Virtue? Because you’ve been garnishing my thoughts unceasingly.
8. I was reading the Book of Numbers last night, and I realized I didn’t have yours.9. I came to church for a spiritual experience but I didn’t think I would see an angel.
10. Did it hurt? When you ascended from hell, you good-looking devil.
11. Are you from Northern Utah? Because you remind me of a place called Pleasant View.
12. I went on a mission but ended up mission you.
13. Are you the Spirit? Because whenever I think about you, I feel a burning in my bosom.14. Are you the iron rod? Cause I want to hold onto you for the rest of eternity.
15. You seem familiar. Did we meet in the pre-existence?
16. Even with the Liahona, I would get lost in your eyes.
17. What’s a celestial boy/girl like you doing in a telestial place like this?
Try these Pickup Lines for Latter-day Saints out and let us know in the comments which one worked best for you. Happy cuffing!