• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am curious about what constitutes getting sent into a church disciplinary council. I have recently let things go too far with the person I was dating. (Both of us had hands everywhere). We are both endowed. So my two main questions are: 1 - While I know its a case by case situation, what can I expect from going to talk to the bishop? I recognize that since I am endowed I am more accountable and as such will be held to a higher standard. Will I be sent to a disciplinary council? Will I be disfellowshiped? 2 - The person I was dating is not in my ward, but my bishop knows them. Not that it matters, but do bishops contact another person's bishop in cases of joint transgression or is that beyond their jurisdiction? (I just would like to be able to give the person a heads up that they might be hearing from their bishop)