Presidencies

I cannot remember where I read this, but I believe there was a conference talk given by one of the seventies about the ruling presidencies. The Godhead. First Presidency. The correlation, or relation, between the two and really all presidencies. Elder McConkie might have wrote something on it. It could have been in the Ensign, or it was a devotional. However, I thought it was a conference talk. I can't find it and I was wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks. That was a good read and was very insightful.

However, I think there is another though. It talks about the presidency of the Godhead specifically. The relationship of those members and how there is one supreme ruler of the universe. How they are all one supreme ruler, yet there is physically one ruler which would be God our Heavenly Father. As I am writing this, it sounds like something Elder McConkie would write, but I am in wonder pertaining to this connection that was stirred in my mind earlier today.

I also found this and thought it would be very good to read.

Principle of Presidency