hello everyone

Toady

Hi

just peeping in!

I'm 47, divorced, live in the UK. A convert of 31 years'. My kids are grown adults, so i live in hope of getting "me time" back again :)

Apart from working to keep a roof over my head, serving,and working on my family history, I enjoy reading, sport, politics and thoughtful debate. I enjoy travelling, and hope to do much more.

Looking forward to getting to 'know' some of you.

HI Toady!! Welcome... you know me... I`m the ORANGE one!! So nice to see you here this is a great nettsite! Yesw this is where I been lately.

I wish we would get some "us time" too..I feel I rally am ready with kids home... I got my youngest when I was 41!! :P I am afraid I have to stil wait 2-4 years!!:huh:

See you around!!

Hi

just peeping in!

I'm 47, divorced, live in the UK. A convert of 31 years'. My kids are grown adults, so i live in hope of getting "me time" back again :)

Apart from working to keep a roof over my head, serving,and working on my family history, I enjoy reading, sport, politics and thoughtful debate. I enjoy travelling, and hope to do much more.

Looking forward to getting to 'know' some of you.

The Uk is awesome.....I sreved my mission in Leeds....and I just watched the big football match...here in the US I got to see it yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...