Single Adult Wards

Gatsby

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what is "Institute"?:confused:

Institute are classes that the church has to help adults learn about the gospel. These include classes on a variety of topics such as the Bible, the Book of Mormon, Church History, Doctrine and Covenants, World Comparisons of Religions etc.

So how does one find the SA group in their area? Ask my Bishop? I don't really want my ex, who's still attend my ward, to know what I'm up to...

asking your bishop would be a good idea, or checking the stake website to see if there is one there, or seeing if you can find the institute on the CES website? dunno ,never looked for one there

So how does one find the SA group in their area? Ask my Bishop? I don't really want my ex, who's still attend my ward, to know what I'm up to...

How would your ex find out about that from your bishop? Unless your bishop has a gossip problem, then he shouldn't find out. You could ask your bishop and then be specific that you do not wish to have your ex find out--unless the bishop IS your ex. You can also look on your stake website to find the stake SA rep--call or email that person to find out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hmmm, by the way i am a shy guy. I presently worship in the family ward with my sister, her husband and two kids. Mostly on sundays, i don't feel going to church with them for the fact of feeling inconvenient among my age groups, matching with their honey. However, the only reasons for my attendance is because, i do teach elders Q. once in a month.

I want to not just hold someone's hand of opposite sex, but share my earthly life and life after here with them. Which ward is closed to my family ward, and how will i break that first barrier of shyness especially during my first visit with all the attentions and eyes on me?

My family ward is located at 1480 S 200 E. Could someone help me with this? :confused:

Edited by agvandi

Are you asking which singles ward is close to your family ward? I just want to make sure I understand what you are asking.

If he is, the meeting house locator will show the units an address my fall under including YSA: LDS Maps

He'll want to look down under the 'assigned' button, if there are a ton of units he can restrict it to showing wards and branches (otherwise it'll show districts and stakes as well).