Nice Guys

KuriChan

This is a blog I posted I while ago. Let's get the LDS perspective.

I honestly can not count the number of times I have heard girls announce their frustration about how they can't find any nice guys, that all men are selfish pigs, and all they want is a guy that will treat them well. It is a rarity when I am around women who are talking about men and these opinions are not unanimously agreed on. I suppose you can all guess where this is going, but obviously it has not been said enough because nothing has changed.

Flaw 1) If you are looking for a nice guy, bars or clubs generally aren't the best places to begin your search. Is it really necessary for me to say that?

Flaw 2) Women, admit it, you are attracted to high-testosterone, assertive, take-charge type guys. If a guy is controlled primarily by selfishness and hormones (aka: jerks), what do you expect? Thoughtful consideration of your feelings in your times of need? Yeah, right... Besides, those kinds of guys get fat and bald much faster than those who have more self-control (just in case preserving your emotional health and self esteem wasn't motivation enough).

Flaw 3) Stop making the same mistakes. If someone you date ends up being a jerk, don't date his friends. I guarantee he is the same. If you don't like the guys you have found in one location/group, change locations/groups! Same is true for personality traits.

Flaw 4) I read a quote recently about how women nowadays "castrate the horse, then tell it to be a stallion." We can either be kind and considerate or we can be macho and take-charge, not both. Please make up your minds.

Flaw 5) If he only goes for the dumb, hot chicks, odds are he is shallow. Don't encourage him by compromising yourself to meet what he wants. Let them be. They deserve each other. Their kind will eventually die out anyway - Darwinism.

Cure) I am sure that the small percentage of women that actually got all the way through this blog without deleting my "friend" status with them is curious as how to cure this social epidemic. Where is one to find nice guys? That is really quite easy, actually. I compiled a few methods:

1) Go through your list of friends' phone numbers on a Friday/Saturday night. The nice guys will be the ones that are home to answer the phone. Either that or their line will be busy with them listening to the tears of a friend. Leave a message, he will call you back. Really.

2) When he talks to you, he spends more time looking at what is above your neck instead of below.

3) Ask him what your favorite food/song/movie is. That would be easy for someone that has taken the time to learn about you and care enough to remember (likely because he wants to surprise you with some meaningful gift etc. later on).

4) Try to picture in your mind your "best guy friend(s)" and "we are like brother/sister" type friend(s) because you "can always talk to him" and "trust him with anything". Yes, those guys that you never even considered because he doesn't have that "unapproachable" type of appeal that women crave so much. I guarentee he is perfectly capable of becoming that "unapproachable" type of guy for you, but he doesn't do it because your feelings are more important to him than inflating his ego. That is why he has spent so much of his time on the phone listening to your crying about how hard your life is because you keep making the same mistakes. You don't like hearing a guy you have a crush on talking to you about his love life with other girls. We don't like it either, but the nice ones will listen anyway. Then, over and over again, you will find another guy and your friend's time and services will no longer be necessary... until you get hurt again by another jerk.

I could continue for a long, long time, but this is more than enough to get you girls going on your "starter's course" to dating success. I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peek into guys' views on dating. You have a phone. Practice starts now. Ready... go!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a blog I posted I while ago. Let's get the LDS perspective.

I honestly can not count the number of times I have heard girls announce their frustration about how they can't find any nice guys, that all men are selfish pigs, and all they want is a guy that will treat them well. It is a rarity when I am around women who are talking about men and these opinions are not unanimously agreed on. I suppose you can all guess where this is going, but obviously it has not been said enough because nothing has changed.

Flaw 1) If you are looking for a nice guy, bars or clubs generally aren't the best places to begin your search. Is it really necessary for me to say that?

Flaw 2) Women, admit it, you are attracted to high-testosterone, assertive, take-charge type guys. If a guy is controlled primarily by selfishness and hormones (aka: jerks), what do you expect? Thoughtful consideration of your feelings in your times of need? Yeah, right... Besides, those kinds of guys get fat and bald much faster than those who have more self-control (just in case preserving your emotional health and self esteem wasn't motivation enough).

Flaw 3) Stop making the same mistakes. If someone you date ends up being a jerk, don't date his friends. I guarantee he is the same. If you don't like the guys you have found in one location/group, change locations/groups! Same is true for personality traits.

Flaw 4) I read a quote recently about how women nowadays "castrate the horse, then tell it to be a stallion." We can either be kind and considerate or we can be macho and take-charge, not both. Please make up your minds.

Flaw 5) If he only goes for the dumb, hot chicks, odds are he is shallow. Don't encourage him by compromising yourself to meet what he wants. Let them be. They deserve each other. Their kind will eventually die out anyway - Darwinism.

Cure) I am sure that the small percentage of women that actually got all the way through this blog without deleting my "friend" status with them is curious as how to cure this social epidemic. Where is one to find nice guys? That is really quite easy, actually. I compiled a few methods:

1) Go through your list of friends' phone numbers on a Friday/Saturday night. The nice guys will be the ones that are home to answer the phone. Either that or their line will be busy with them listening to the tears of a friend. Leave a message, he will call you back. Really.

2) When he talks to you, he spends more time looking at what is above your neck instead of below.

3) Ask him what your favorite food/song/movie is. That would be easy for someone that has taken the time to learn about you and care enough to remember (likely because he wants to surprise you with some meaningful gift etc. later on).

4) Try to picture in your mind your "best guy friend(s)" and "we are like brother/sister" type friend(s) because you "can always talk to him" and "trust him with anything". Yes, those guys that you never even considered because he doesn't have that "unapproachable" type of appeal that women crave so much. I guarentee he is perfectly capable of becoming that "unapproachable" type of guy for you, but he doesn't do it because your feelings are more important to him than inflating his ego. That is why he has spent so much of his time on the phone listening to your crying about how hard your life is because you keep making the same mistakes. You don't like hearing a guy you have a crush on talking to you about his love life with other girls. We don't like it either, but the nice ones will listen anyway. Then, over and over again, you will find another guy and your friend's time and services will no longer be necessary... until you get hurt again by another jerk.

I could continue for a long, long time, but this is more than enough to get you girls going on your "starter's course" to dating success. I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peek into guys' views on dating. You have a phone. Practice starts now. Ready... go!

In other words, you can't get a date. :P

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

Being an old lady now, I can verify, with reservations, that much of your musings are true. Basically, my response is "right back atcha!" :)

Seriously, I have met a few men who felt exactly the same way you do--okay, it's my brother and my son.

Yet, the only women they would consider dating had to have the looks. The love of his life could be standing right next to the looker, but it would not matter.

I do think what you wrote about "friends" is so true, but so difficult for young people, men and women, to comprehend. Nobody could have told me that thirty years ago. Heck, they couldn't have told me that ten years ago.

I hope she finds her way to you.

Elphaba

Hear, hear, KuriChan.

I hear stories from my girlfriends about the people they are/were seeing, and I just wonder why they were surprised that the jerks they were dating were ... jerks while they were dating. I can only wonder why they put themselves in that kind of situation to begin with. I often wonder how the very nice, pretty, smart and witty girls I know end up with the brash, sloppy, macho and egocentric boys that they do.

As for the friend thing, though, I think it can get too weird. Some of my (guy) friends I think are wonderfully date-able (and seriously wonder why they don't have girlfriends), but just not date-able for me simply by virtue of being my good friends. If I weren't so close to them, I probably would seriously consider some of them, except now it'd be like... dating my brother. And I don't mean in Christ kind of brother, I mean borne of my mother kind of brother.

Some of my (guy) friends I think are wonderfully date-able (and seriously wonder why they don't have girlfriends), but just not date-able for me simply by virtue of being my good friends. If I weren't so close to them, I probably would seriously consider some of them, except now it'd be like... dating my brother.

I hear you. I suspect it is when men are distant and potentially dangerous that they are the most attractive to women. If a women does not feel good about herself, then an abusive man is also a plus.

I hear you. I suspect it is when men are distant and potentially dangerous that they are the most attractive to women. If a women does not feel good about herself, then an abusive man is also a plus.

Of course, if a woman has been in therapy and is able to comprehend what is going on with her dysfunctional desires, what she finds attractive may be altogether different.

:mellow:

Nope I have to second everything about this thread. I find it ironic that us guys are supposed to not put so much into looks yet women can just ignore us because basically we don't fit their bill either. It is basically a numbers game is what I am discovering. I am not gonna compromise on what I find attractive so I guess that means I will have to talk to a number of "Princesses" before I find a real woman who will realize that what she thinks she wants and what she really wants are the same thing, namely me.

On a side note I saw a profile for a woman on a site and she complained about not meeting any real guys. I sent her a message basically saying that I am a real guy and don't play games. What are the odds that I get a response? More then likely she will take a look at my pic or see that I don't make a ton of money and decide that I am still not right for her despite not ever talking to me.

Oh well, one day, one day.

I laughed so hard my wife was concerned I was going to pass out...

I am so glad I am married. I also got married a little later because I was busy with school and the like. But in general, I think we are conditioned socially to "look" for a mate rather than explore relationships. It is true that also, unfortunately, were (guys) are socially conditioned to go for the "looker" like a sister mentioned above but that is short lived. Most of us mere mortals are not model material and we end up dealing with reality. It is true, however, that men are visually enticed. They feel attraction, approach, attack and later agree to marry. It takes them a while to fall in love. Who is to blame? Feel free to guess and theorize.

I think people pretend to much. Too much make up, too much dressing, too much money on dates, too extravagant dates, too much coquettish and flirting phone calls rather than substantive conversation. Just be yourselves, get to know people in their true element, explore their families, their friends, their books, their hobbies and their dreams and you will weed out the jerks right away. But above all date with the single notion that you are really, truly, trying to ascertain if this person can be the mother or father of your children. In other words, would you cross the vertical limit with this person and will you BOTH make it to the top of the mountain? Lack of preparation points to certain death; in this case spiritual death and and the demise of the relationship sooner or later.

Just some thoughts.

Just remember KuriChan, most stereotypes exist for a reason. Simply put, men are selfish pigs. You know what else, women are selfish pigs too. So it all balances out in the end.

Let me address your flaws though:

flaw 1) a bar/club is a perfectly acceptable place to meet people. It's their behavior that is important to observe. If you decide to investigate further, you then want to explore other activities outside of the bar/club. If they guy can't seem to leave the scene, that's when you should be worried. I used to love going to bars. I'd drink milk and play pool with my friends and we met a great many friends at these bars. Then again, we also made a lot of new friends at Barnes and Noble and Denny's.

flaw 2) Ever hear of Dialectics Theory? It's an explanation of relationships involving people's needs for opposing tensions. For example, sometimes you need intimacy, and sometimes you need space. Sometimes you want stability and sometimes you want novelty. Yes, women somtimes want a macho, take control kind of guy. Sometimes they want something else. Now man up and learn to be both.

flaw 3) Mostly justified. But understand that many (not all) people (men and women alike) will date people similar to the person they first fell in love with (especially if sexual relations were involved). They find it familiar, and therefore it must be comfortable and safe. It's a much deeper psychological issue than your comment recognizes.

flaw 4) see my comments to flaw 2

flaw 5) This often tends to be true. Occasionally, you'll find it isn't. Sadly though, you're wrong about shallow people dying off. Ever notice that the people you least want to have children are the ones that have the most? And then you have shallow, lousy parents who raise shallow lousy kids. These people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

That all being said, the best people to court are your friends. Most people hate it when I say this, but there is very little difference between friendship, courtship, and marriage. In fact, they only differ in 1-2 respects: time spent with the partner, and sex. But every principle that applies to maintaining a good healthy relationship with a friend applies to maintaining a good healthy relationship with a spouse. The lesson: stop looking for new people to date, look for new friends, and then date your friends.

It´s always the same. Girls are complaning about mean guys, bad guys, selfish guys, too sexual guys, cheaters and jerks and if you try to be nice they only want friendship and nothing more. And then it doesn´t make sense to explain them because they won´t understand and come up with excuses that aren´t logic ;)

Hard topic I guess we could discuss this for ages....

Eric

This thread makes me laugh. We all have perceptions of what the opposite sex wants. It's silly for us to continue to feel that way.

One of my friends did it right. He dated almost every girl in the single's branch I was in--and no one knew about it! How he managed that I'll never know. I found out when I was talking with some other girls and found out we all had a date with him that weekend. I asked him about it--was he interested in all those girls? How did he choose whom to ask? He told me that he didn't know if he was interested--that's why he asked them out. He said that he would date girls a few times to see if there was any interest on his part and if not, then he wouldn't go out with them again.

I thought that was the wisest thing anyone could do. While we dated, he never mentioned the other girls or their time together. He focused on me and the time we had together. I wish he would teach a class to all of us on dating...men on asking all sorts of women on dates....and to women on not being so possessive of men they date and accepting them.

I think girls are sometimes, and I mean sometimes attracted to the jerks because they know how to play the game and ignite certain feelings in the gals. What girl isn't turned on by a guys who has confidence and makes them feel beautiful and who is a little untouchable? I think the nice guys sometimes fail in the "savy" part of dating. I think girls sometimes want both. They want the savy at first and the nice underneath. I think they complain later because they found out the savy was only a show.

So, what can nice guys do? Quit walking around with tail between their legs. Learn a little savy, a little confidence, and apply it with the sincerity that comes so naturally. I think nice guys sometimes give up too soon or apply the sweet sincerity too soon and that is a turn off.

One of my college pet peeves were the guys who complained about the girls who wouldn't choose them, but who never got out and played the field! Just stayed in their apartments and played video games. Kinda wanted to slap 'em (gently, of course) and say, "Shower! Get a hair cut and dress nice. Get yourself smelling classy too. Confidence goes a long way. And then get off the dime and go get interested in someone else besides your sad self!" SNAP SNAP SNAP! If they truly are the "nice guys", how nice is someone who is only feeling sorry for themselves????? I think they need to get out of their own way!!

Edited by Misshalfway

You just wrote my life story in two sentences. :P

Of course, if a woman has been in therapy and is able to comprehend what is going on with her dysfunctional desires, what she finds attractive may be altogether different.

You know, I think this may be true for the woman in her forties, but even then I'm not sure all women can hear the truth, but still are only attracted to the bad guy.

I was the same way, even in my forties. I do think it would be different for me today, but life circumstances make it impossible. I'm resigned to that, but it does make me sad I can't at least try not to "fall in love" with the bad guy, and recognize the good guy is worth my time.

My son is exactly the same. I have spent a lot of time talking to him about this, because he keeps getting burned.

I keep explaining how he needs to acknowledge the "red flags" in the relationship from the very beginning. He needs to take them seriously, and if there are too many, he needs to recognize the relationship probably will not work.

But he is so much like me, and I know how hard it is for him to acknowledge the red flags. It breaks my heart because he so wants to be married and have children. However, he is always looking for a looker, and not the sweet woman who would, ultimately, love him enough to have his children. :(

I feel so fortunate that my daughter dated a few men that she ended up really disliking. They were all nice guys, but they had no ambition, treated her like a buddy (except when they didn't want a "buddy,") were fine with their low-wage jobs, and on and on.

Finally, she just stopped dating, even though she was asked out a lot.

Then she met this man at work who is so wonderful, I keep waiting for Mr. Hyde to show up. Best of all, he is on par with her in so many ways that they are already like an old couple who have been together for 40 years.

He treats her with such tenderness and pride it makes me very happy for her.

By the way, I agree with everything Miss Halfway said.

Last, I have said this before, but I'll repeat it here.

Women LOVE nice shoes! Invest in a pair of nice, attractive shoes, and I guarantee she will think you are one classy guy. :P

Elphaba

Misshalfway and Elphaba are not wrong I have a few comments to make ;)

They want the savy at first and the nice underneath. I think they complain later because they found out the savy was only a show.

Well if they do it again and again and then complain I think that is pretty dumb or she is very very naive and doesn´t learn. As for me when I see a girl is "attracted" to jerks and then complaints I loose interest. I am not that kind of guy and I don´t want to be.

Women LOVE nice shoes! Invest in a pair of nice, attractive shoes, and I guarantee she will think you are one classy guy

I always wear nice shoes but it doesn´t help. I see girlso going for guys in ugly worn shoes and I wonder why?

Oh and there is one more thing that I learned to dislike. Girls tend to not to say if they want a relationship or not and then they come with the "wanna be friends only" while they keep dating weird guys and complaining. So I am nice and truly honest but the game to play the nice friend while they keep being with weirdos is a game that I don´t play. If I tell them they´re mad. :confused:

Well if they do it again and again and then complain I think that is pretty dumb or she is very very naive and doesn´t learn.

Wait a minute isn't that the definition of insanity?

If you do the same thing over and over but expect different results.

So by the transitive property we have that women are insane.

(Just so I don't get attacked, men are too.)

flaw 1) a bar/club is a perfectly acceptable place to meet people. It's their behavior that is important to observe. If you decide to investigate further, you then want to explore other activities outside of the bar/club. If they guy can't seem to leave the scene, that's when you should be worried. I used to love going to bars. I'd drink milk and play pool with my friends and we met a great many friends at these bars. Then again, we also made a lot of new friends at Barnes and Noble and Denny's.

I have to disagree a little bit here, but maybe just on wording. Personally, I'm not into the whole bar/club scene, so I can't imagine going there to pick up women. If that's what they're into, I can see some struggles in our future because, generally speaking, most people don't go to bars to drink milk.

But I do agree with what you said about observing their behavior in public settings. Maybe that's where B&N or Denny's comes in?

May I impart some of my sage wisdom? :P

Today, as in ancient days, women, as independent as they aspire to be, still want to be swept off their feet. Men still want to feel like the hero. There aren't any dragons to slay and damsels in high castle towers kept by an evil tyrant, but women today still need Prince Charming to come and make all her troubles go away and guys, our self esteem still comes from slaying the dragon and keeping the women we love safe.

Today's dragons and castle tower prisons are much, much different and they come in many forms, depending on our individual circumstances. The dragon in my life is working hard and making enough money to pay the bills. Sweeping my wife off of her feet means taking her out on dates every weekend, even though we've been married almost seventeen years. She still enjoys being swept off her feet by the small gifts that I bring home for her that tell her I still love her. Sweeping her off her feet means I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves and do all the laundry or the dishes. That is another dragon, by the way, gents, and how we are still heroes.

So, let's see just how well I know women. Sixteen and a half years of marriage have taught me a thing or two. (Not all women are alike, but share general qualities and characteristics). All you single guys pay attention. You married guys might already know some of these. Ten things that I know about women are:

1. A woman wants to be cherished. She wants to be loved and appreciated.

2. Women are generally self conscious. They probably look in the mirror and see a larger version of themselves.

3. Women played dress up with their Barbie dolls when they were young and still play dress up now only this time she is Barbie.

4. Women are generally emotional, which makes them wonderful mothers and nurturers. This can backfire with man's ignorance and stupidity, bringing out a woman's scorn.

5. Women have very good memories and remember everything, so men, be careful arousing your wife's/girlfriend's scorn.

6. No matter how much she loves you, there are "certain times" each month that she will want to rip your eyes out with a fork and throw them on the ground and then stomp on them until there's nothing left. Don't take it personally.

7. A woman wants a strong man with a gentle hand.

8. A woman doesn't necessarily want to hear "I love you" as much as she wants to feel "I love you", see "I love you", or experience "I love you." So guys don't just say I love you. Do the dishes without being nagged, buy her flowers without being asked, etc.

9. A woman, unlike a man, will not act stupid to get out of doing something. She'll make the man do it. (Though some women might act helpless). This is the perfect example of the Dragon/Damsel in distress scenario that I wrote above.

10. Women hear better than men because they listen better than men.

And now just for giggles:

What a woman says and what she means:

You want=You want

We need=I want

Do what you want=You're going to pay for this

We need to talk=I need to complain

I'm not upset=Of course I'm upset you moron!

I want new curtains=and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper...

Do you love me?=I want something/I'm going to ask for something expensive

Yes=No

No=No

Maybe=No

I don't want to talk about it=I'm still building up steam.

For you married ladies, if you want your hubbies to mow the lawn right now, it's easy. Just walk up to him with that smile (you know which one I'm talking about), tell him how big his muscles are and feel his arms while he flexes, and smother him with all sorts of silly compliments and plant a big one on him. He'll mow the lawn so fast he'll have energy to do the dishes, too! What's another dragon, eh? ;)

You single guys, what can I say? You don't have to understand women. Just understand that they don't even understand themselves half the time. Just let them know that you would do anything for them and show it!

Edited by skalenfehl

Ha! Thanks, ska for that nice summary. So, what should women know about men? Seriously, someone (like one of the old married women) come up with a similar list about men.

In my opinion a relationship should always continue the way it began. The woman wants to be and feel as attractive as possible when she meets a man and the guy wants to be and feel as manly and attractive as possible when he meets a woman. Both have to compliment the other on this and emphasize those qualities in each other no matter how long they're together. I bet in the caveman days, the women would smile and wink and the guy would jump up and down like a goofball and throw the biggest rock as far as he can so the girl will see how strong he is.

Guys are pretty easy. They're generally one track or two track minded, but that can be really good when women can hone in on this because men can be extremely focused and task oriented. Guys typically want to feel like they are still her hero. They want to be the dragon slayer for the woman in their lives. Girls should always appeal to the hero in their men and the guys should never stop wooing the girl. Ever.

A list for us older guys? It's too easy. We're mainly motivated by full bellies and...um...well...that come hither smile. :D

A list for us older guys? It's too easy. We're mainly motivated by full bellies and...um...well...that come hither smile.

Ok, let me clarify...what should SINGLE women know about men? The full bellie I can handle. The come hither smile? Umm, nope, I won't tease a man like that. That'll be saved for my husband. :D

Ah, a single woman? Hmm...

In my opinion a relationship should always continue the way it began. The woman wants to be and feel as attractive as possible when she meets a man and the guy wants to be and feel as manly and attractive as possible when he meets a woman.

Just make him feel secure when he's around you. Give him opportunities to be the hero that you dream about. A "good guy" will go for the girl that makes him feel good about himself when he's around her.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for Beefche, or if it is Off Topic or what.

After I had divorced and was in a limbo looking for a male friend, a priesthood holder male friend. I joined an on-line LDS dating forum. One of the questions asked for your profile was: What are you looking for in a partner. This is what I wrote -
My Ideal Man:
*Is faithful, active and sincere in his calling's in Church.
*Has a valid Temple Recommend and who goes to the Temple often.
*Laughs easily at himself.
*Is not ashamed to shed a tear in sorrow or in joy.
*Is willing to taste a variety of foods and be honest enough to say if he likes it or detests it.
*If he doesn't like the Opera, will still go with me occasionally.
*Won't make fun of me when I read a child's book and cry because of the story. Or when I cry at a movie.
*Is a man, who my cats like. If they don't like you, then I don't want to know you.
*Admits to being afraid of meeting all my family the first time, and who can be himself around them and not be intimidated.
*Won't push me into doing things that I am terrified of doing:i.e. walking across a bridge, getting in a boat, swimming, climbing past the second rung on a ladder.
*Is sought after, and liked by children.
*Is not desperate to get married.
*Doesn't try to buy my attention or friendship.
*Doesn't know everything and readily admits it.

Another thing is Be the type of person you wish to marry. If you want a kind and caring spouse, then you must be a kind and caring person. If you want an honest spouse, then you must be honest.

Beefche, the only advise I can give you regarding finding your soul mate is this: Be yourself at all times. Be honest and upfront with the guys. Don't play the head games and dating games. Games are for children not for adults looking for their eternal companions.

When I met my husband on-line, we really were not looking for marriage mates. Both of us had had it with marriage. We were looking for friendship. Honest, no games involved. We got that friendship, and then Father told us that we were to marry. Eternally. We did that.

My husband is the same today as he was when I first wrote to him via the Dating Forum. So am I. We never played games, we never tried to impress each other with any false hopes or tricks. He didn't claim to be one thing just to impress me. The same goes for me towards him.

It is so much easier to be bluntly honest via the internet. It is paramount that you are, because one can not see the body language, the facial expressions that can soften the bluntness.

If you have not had any success with men who are close in age to you. Then go up the age bracket. Check out the men who are 8 to 15 years older than you. And look for a friend first and foremost. Your husband needs to be your friend as well as your lover. You are going to be an eternal couple- you will want a friend during the eternities.

But he is so much like me, and I know how hard it is for him to acknowledge the red flags. It breaks my heart because he so wants to be married and have children. However, he is always looking for a looker, and not the sweet woman who would, ultimately, love him enough to have his children. :(

Women LOVE nice shoes! Invest in a pair of nice, attractive shoes, and I guarantee she will think you are one classy guy. :P

Elphaba

Elf, this is probably great insight to any young single guys reading this. Hopefully, they can find that sweet woman.

BTW, once they tire of the guy, they can fondle his shoes! ;)