Tiger Woods over the weekend

Misshalfway

I am not generally a fan of watching golf, but I gotta say that Tiger was beautiful this week at the Open. I mean the knee injury and the really bad start and then that amazing come back! Wow. He is definitely worth the price of admission! (a commentator said that and I totally agree!) Looking forward to watching more.

Guest GhostRider

Can you say Cinderella Boy? the boy from nowhere? Tiger is going to be one of the great ones. I love to watch him play. Some of the things that he does...wow...I played for awhile..but nothing like tiger. If he and i were to meet on the links...Tiger would have nothing to fear! lol. i do hope he wins tomm during the playoff!

Can you say Cinderella Boy? the boy from nowhere? Tiger is going to be one of the great ones. I love to watch him play. Some of the things that he does...wow...I played for awhile..but nothing like tiger. If he and i were to meet on the links...Tiger would have nothing to fear! lol. i do hope he wins tomm during the playoff!

He grew up in Cyprus, CA. I've played with him two times in my life. He's been around forever. He had a putting contests against Sam Sneed when he was 3. His home course was the Naval course and his high school course was a little course named H.G. Wells. He played junior golf and everyone knew he was going to go pro. At the time I could out drive him (every now and then) but he putted like a mad man!

Guest GhostRider

Sorry PALE....I had a senior moment. Guess i should play on the Senior tour huh?

Doc i am soooooooo jelous. got to watch Vijay play and practice...on the range the man was like a machine!

Also followed gary McCord...I never laughed so hard..There where 4 of us in his "gallery" and hekept us rolling all weekend long. He actually did well that weekend in the Huoston Heat. Not for sensitive ears though.

no way you can have a senior moment....your not as old as pammie.....:D:D:D

This is why Tiger gets way more raiting! The same reason people watched Michael Jordan or Joe Montana, we just know they are great!

But then the bad news today that Tiger has worst injury then he let on. He well need surgury again on his knee. He well be out for the rest of this year.

The Associated Press: Tiger Woods to have season-ending knee surgery

This is why Tiger gets way more raiting! The same reason people watched Michael Jordan or Joe Montana, we just know they are great!

But then the bad news today that Tiger has worst injury then he let on. He well need surgury again on his knee. He well be out for the rest of this year.

The Associated Press: Tiger Woods to have season-ending knee surgery

put a fork in him.....he is done for the year...

Guest GhostRider

no way you can have a senior moment....your not as old as pammie.....:D:D:D

Ok...so Shem was my shop teacher!

Just heard the news..how want to see if the PGA on TV has a dump on ratings? hmmm....Film at 11!!!