LDS1.org - New board for LDS Cyber Missionaries

justamere10

~~~prisonchaplain:

I'm wondering if it's just me, but every step I took on the board seemed to take so long. Either my puter is gummed up or the site is. Even moving from an index page to a string original post one seemed to take a couple of minutes.

I didn't have any problems...

I'm wondering if it's just me, but every step I took on the board seemed to take so long. Either my puter is gummed up or the site is. Even moving from an index page to a string original post one seemed to take a couple of minutes.

It's a temporary technical problem. The techies told me they had it fixed yesterday but obviously didn't. Sometimes the site works perfectly, other times it is as you described. Sorry about that, the host is working on it.

Thanks for visiting and signing on at www.lds1.org I look forward to reading your posts.

Spyware lurking in the background?

I don't believe there is any spyware on that site, certainly none that I installed.

The problem still hasn't been fixed. This morning I made inquiries about transferring to another web host. If I do that hopefully the downtime will be minimal.

Sorry about the delays, they probably bother me more than anyone else because I'm on the board often. But quite often the board does work very well, messages continue to be posted, and new members arrive daily. In the meantime, try accessing the board several times if it's in slow mode.