Im looking for an expert in knowledge of the Book of Mormon?

mlvaai83

Im in need of someone that is very knowledgable in the Book of Moromon in such that I'm looking for answers. Any knowledgable person or a scholar in the Book of Mormon that can help me in finding out some question that I will be asking? Im an in-active mormon in need of help. Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Welcome aboard :)

We have plenty of knowledgeable people here who know lots about the Book of Mormon. You might find some of the answers to your questions in previous discussions, which you can search for through the 'search' tool.

But in any case, just ask your questions and I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses and hopefully some answers that you were looking for :)

First off..welcome to the site!

secondly, tee hee hee margin!!!

really, though..as SRH said... ask away! While we may not all be experts, we do LOVE to help! And we do have some very knowledgable people that we keep locked up in the basement just for such a discussion.

-siouxz

Im in need of someone that is very knowledgable in the Book of Moromon in such that I'm looking for answers. Any knowledgable person or a scholar in the Book of Mormon that can help me in finding out some question that I will be asking? Im an in-active mormon in need of help. Thanks in advance.

Like I heard Ram Dass say once....

Those who know don't tell; Those who don't know, tell all. (or something close to that)

HiJolly

Guest User-Removed

Go to BYU - Brigham Young University Home and look in the Religion Department for a professor of the BoM...their email addy is there, drop him/her a line and ask away.

I've never found a Professor at the Y who didn't respond.