Sleep Pesonalities

Vanilla

okay...they don't have my sleep position which my hubby so fondly calls The Lily Munster... on my back, fingers laced over my tummy, feet crossed. what does that say about me?

You really sleep like that?! LOL how cool. It would look quite freaky if you slept with your eyes open too! :lol:

They didn't have my sleep position either... I sleep in a kinda recovery position - although a bit more 'flattened' and my arm is not tucked under but just up near my head... :)

I am part Yearner and part Starfish and part they don't have it= I spoon up next to Husbands back and have my leg and arm over him.

When he is having a restless dream (legs moving, talking or moaning, agitated), doing this calms him down and he doesn't wake up.

okay...they don't have my sleep position which my hubby so fondly calls The Lily Munster... on my back, fingers laced over my tummy, feet crossed. what does that say about me?

Wouldn't that be called a "dead sleep?"

siouxz72 my Grandmother slept like you do. Flat on her back, with the covers up to her armpits and her arms outside the covers, stiff at her sides. She never moved during the night either.

I had to share a room with her for 13 years! She scared the dickens out of me too. I thought she died every night and came back to life when the sun came out. :eek:

I went to bed hours before she did, but when she came into the bedroom it always woke me up. I would wait for about 30 minutes after she turned out the lights then I would get up, take my blanket and go sleep in my parents room, under their bed. I didn't want to be around Dead Grandma!

She had the same mattress for 30 years! She hardly weighed anything, and there wasn't a dent, stain, or ravel in that mattress. When she passed on, my little sister got her bed and the rest of her furnishings. She still has them too! Grandma always bought the best of quailty when it came to her comfort. :)

Laying flat on your back with your arms at your side or hands clasped on your stomache...meant you felt comfortable and confident, with few hangups

Yep, that was Grandma- the Iron Maiden:lol:

Except - - -the only hangup she had was getting old. Really ticked her off that she couldn't do the things that she could do when she was in her 30's and 40's. That her hands shook, and that she couldn't lift the same weights- huge cast iron fry pan and griddle, cast iron dutch oven, etc. That she ached all over from arthritis.