I'm Judy, I'm new.

Judy-Cutie

I'm new to this site. I don't really know anyone. So to start off, I've been a member of the LDS church since I was 11. I have alot of things that I love to do. I play Volleyball, I perform in school plays, I'm in chior, I started a band, and I am attempting to learnt he piano. I'm very opiniated, so I'm sorry If I say something offensive. I hope to get to know alot of people on this site, but the only way is if you start talking to me. I love to talk. I talk way to much. So message me.

Hope to hear from people soon!

Judy

Awesome you started a band. What do you play or were you the singer? I am trying to start a band again. I miss the good old days. I have been really feeling the urge to start writing music again. Good stuff that doesn't get played anymore.

Oh which one are you in the picture?

Guest pinkiwikisses

Except for questions how to dance. I look like Baloo from The Jungle Book when I dance, just shakin' my bear-like bum all over the dance floor.

Lol! Baloo is a magnificant dancer, haha. :]

Spokane, eh?

There was a great family in my old ward from their. But by the sounds of it there's a decent LDS population there, so you probably didn't know them!

There used to be a wonderful family in my ward who moved out to Spokane as well. But y'all probably don't know them. But then again it is a small world, haha.

Welcome to the site Judy! Lots of friendly faces here. (=