New Book of Mormon Study on BYU-TV

abqfriend

I am a Roman Catholic well as my husband, but we have begun a study of the Book of Mormon. There is a newly produced overview/study of the Book of Mormon just starting on BYU-TV. It is on 7-8 AM Mountain Time Zone. I am taping it to watch later in the day. Each day Mon-Fri gives 2 half hour segments back to back.

If you have Dish Network-you can get it on channel 9403 from Basic Dish on up-so anyone with DISH can get it. I hope it is on other cable/satellite services as well.

You can also watch it from BYU-TV at: BYU Television | Watch Now

Having a Book of Mormon with you while watching is very helpful-but don't let that stop you-they are posting the referred to Book of Mormon references on the screen.

As this series of a total of 70 1/2 hr shows has just started-now is the time to watch it.

Carol

About Nephi 15-and doing OK-a little fast for me-but study is meant to be an overview of the Book of Mormon.

I have a copy to study along with the hosts which makes it easier-I try to read the chapters first. They are doing about 3-4 chapters per session-two sessions per day-so 6-8 chapters per 2 session day-quite a bit.

Thanks for the link! How's the Book of Mormon study coming along?

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Roman Catholic well as my husband, but we have begun a study of the Book of Mormon. There is a newly produced overview/study of the Book of Mormon just starting on BYU-TV. It is on 7-8 AM Mountain Time Zone. I am taping it to watch later in the day. Each day Mon-Fri gives 2 half hour segments back to back.

If you have Dish Network-you can get it on channel 9403 from Basic Dish on up-so anyone with DISH can get it. I hope it is on other cable/satellite services as well.

You can also watch it from BYU-TV at: BYU Television | Watch Now

Having a Book of Mormon with you while watching is very helpful-but don't let that stop you-they are posting the referred to Book of Mormon references on the screen.

As this series of a total of 70 1/2 hr shows has just started-now is the time to watch it.

Carol

Thank you Carol. We're studying the Book of Mormon at church this whole year and this new program you told us about on BYU-TV will really add to our understanding.