Stephenie Meyer- Breaking Dawn

StrawberryFields

OMG!!!!!!!!! i just read the biggest spoiler for it ... why did i read it ... now i just want to read the book like that much more ... and to think i have to wait for it to come out ... haha anyways if you want to know what im talking about heres the link ... but i advice not ruining this part of the book for yourself like i did ...Stephenie Meyer reveals a spoiler! | Breaking Dawn | Book News | Books | Entertainment Weekly

Thought it didn't come out till 12:01 tonight or tomorrow morning I should say. Except for some place in Texas and Springville, Utah who got their shipment and put it out ahead of time which they weren't supposed to do. lol

My daughter got her wrist band this morning to be able to get her copy at 12:01. She is so excited.

Edited by pam

So how are you guys enjoying it..? Every girl i've talked to is seriously let down over it. They all felt like the author was grasping at straws.. introducing to many obvious plot devices.. and in general that the book was a flop.

It's a shame -- they loved the other books.

Edited by pam
typo..don't know what bokos were. hehe

I really liked Breaking Dawn. In my opinion it is just as good as the first two. It follows the plot with no "flash backs" or "recaps" to explain things.

Jean Aul did this in her last book. :mad: If you took out all of the flash back explanations the book would only be about 50 pages. I was so disgusted.

But Meyers kept the plot line going smoothly and all of her characters stayed true to form.

I have read a lot of comments stating that 'My Friend says it is bad', yada, yada, yada. NOT one of the comments said: 'I think this is bad' - big difference don't you think????

Berry, Pammy - read the book. I believe you both will enjoy it.

I really liked Breaking Dawn. In my opinion it is just as good as the first two. It follows the plot with no "flash backs" or "recaps" to explain things.

Jean Aul did this in her last book. :mad: If you took out all of the flash back explanations the book would only be about 50 pages. I was so disgusted.

But Meyers kept the plot line going smoothly and all of her characters stayed true to form.

I have read a lot of comments stating that 'My Friend says it is bad', yada, yada, yada. NOT one of the comments said: 'I think this is bad' - big difference don't you think????

Berry, Pammy - read the book. I believe you both will enjoy it.

So Iggy...did you finish this one in a day too? hahaha What chores didn't get done this time. Just teasing ya.