11 Steps to Putting Lord before Money and Getting out of Debt

ama49

Careful with your wording there. That could be taken as a derogatory remark against the LDS Church. It's not that the LDS Church is not sympathetic or understand your "marriage" problem. It's living the Law of Chastity that being a member is required. There is a difference there.

I am convinced that living the law of chastity, paying a full tithe, becoming a member of the Church would increase your blessings ten-fold. I think you would find that the problem of money would be greatly decreased by the blessings. Just my opinion of course.

There are sacrifices to receiving blessings. And don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying give up your relationship. But what if having to move out were a temporary thing to fulfill all those other things. What if the blessings you received were an increase somehow in your monetary means? Could you not then get married and live the law of chastity at that point?

To the LDS Church? Or to different churches? Because one of the penalties associated with Excommunication from LDS is that you cannot p ay tithing, and thus not reap the blessings for doing so.

As far as I know, Kona is not excommunicated, and can therefore pay tithing.