Can anyone start a matchmaking activity on internet.

morningflower

Hello

I was wondering if anyone can start a internet matcmaking for any body that stills single an would like to found their soulmate I think would be a good idea and who knows if my soul mate it's from china or south america. :) I wouln't mind to travel.

You mean like LDSMingle.com? LDSPlanet.com? Or my personal favorite, CTRMatch.com?

... and eating pasta from one plate and you suddenly realize that the both of you are eating the same noodle.

Bellissimo! That is how Lady met the Tramp. What a love story that was. Just make sure she gets the meatball. :D

When the sky

hits your eye

like a big Pizza Pie

that's amore...

eating pasta from one plate and you suddenly realize that the both of you are eating the same noodle.

If anyone else likes those things, let's hook up!!

You're looking for a dog? Or are you just cheap and not pay for her to eat her own food? :D

well well so this is my question when you were in your mission did anyone was able to try chili ?

the elders from our city they already use to eat chili and very spice. last week I was thinking what should I cook for the elders mmmmm so I did a very tasty spaguetty and meatballs. the reaction of the elders was " ohhh its been so long since I had spaguetty " let me refrase that 98% of members here in South Gate, California are spanics so you guys can imagine what we are giving to Elders for dinner or lunch jejejejej the menu comes with a variety of Mexican Food, Salvadorian Food, Guatemala Food, Colombian Food. and in rarely ocacions pizza or cheseburguer.

that was a good day they ate all my spaguetty I was feeling for the first time a "chef "

;)

Edited by morningflower

By the way, there's a site: LDS singles making connections -- LDS Fusion that is FREE

Just thought some of you mightbe interested in knowing ;)

CTRMatch.com is also completely free, with no ads or other nonsense. It just doesn't look as shiny as more professional websites.

Well I suppose if you're going to do the internet dating thing, the more sites you sign up on the better right? But as for me, I'm a little distracted by someone more local at the moment :D

CTRMatch.com is also completely free, with no ads or other nonsense. It just doesn't look as shiny as more professional websites.

Well I suppose if you're going to do the internet dating thing, the more sites you sign up on the better right? But as for me, I'm a little distracted by someone more local at the moment :D

Thanks Puf the MD... I'll check it out and pass it on to some young friends of mine to join.

I just posted because I thought it was a cool place and might be interesting to other people. I went there and checked it out a bit, but I'm no longer there; I'm not really into online dating

Edited by PapilioMemnon

• 1 month later...

I find websites like those odd. I vaguely recall an institute class about choosing a partner....and observing a person. What "rules" do they choose to go by? Do they have multiple peircings..is that dress a little short etc.So they consider one indiscretion not near as bad as another. Anything we have been warned about we ought to heed to, There was also discussion over a talk given warning against online dating.....yet there are websites designed for LDS dating! So silly to me....not that can set any sort of example...just a thought that stuck with me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So here's some food for thought. The following list is a composite of the top 10 "LDS Dating Sites" from About.com and the results of a search for "LDS Dating site" on MetaCrawlerWeb Search Home Page

LDSPlanet

LDSSinglesOnline

LDSMingle

LDSPals

LDSDateMate

LDSFusion

LDSDates

LDSSinglesNetwork

LDSPromise

LDSLinkUp

LDSRomances

LDSSingles

LDSHearts

LDSDatingWorld

and (as I said before) my personal favorite: CTRMatch

There are many more as well. I think the LAST thing we need is ANOTHER LDS dating site. They're all pretty much the same anyway. I think before we go looking for another site to try when the old ones don't work, we should sit down and figure out WHY the old ones don't work.