Introducing, a crazy canuck

Hey everyone, this is just me introducing myself to the forums.

My name: Robert Falconer

A few of my hobbies/sports:

During the fall/summer season I'm a member of the Creston Valley Chargers football team, two time champions of the League Cup after our creation....two years ago. I play as a right linebacker. During the off season I weight-lift (not crazy body building, I only weigh about 165 lbs), and run, my goals are to accomplish a marathon and get my pushups to 150 in a row. I don't do this to impress anyone (Well....except for this one girl), but I do it in a belief that my Heavenly Father needs someone strong not only in the scriptures, and in faith, but in all aspects, including physical health.

I'm crazy knowledgable about the scriptures and the history surround them, as well as the church. I'm an active member in my little town of Creston, BC in the Cranbrook BC stake. As first assisstant in the Priest's quorum, and soon to be Elder I've taken the title 'Prophet, Seer, and Revalator of the Creston Youth', much to annoyance of the bishop. I'm that good looking guy who gets along with anyone of any age, and has no problem laughing with the old gafers as much as playing with the kids. I'm that guy who's always asked to speak at Youth Conference, and is friends with the Stake President and the Stake Young Men's president despite the fact that he flirts shamelessly with their daughters in front of them, because they always no that I would die for their virtue should it come to it.

Do I sound cocky and prideful yet? . The youth in my ward are considered the likeable, loveable cocky spiritual kids in the stake. Yet, we try to stay humble.

At school, I'm the shamelessly-Mormon-sober-cool-guy. There's only about four guys in my grade, including me, that are members, yet I guess you could say that our light so shines that people can't ignore it.

My claims to fame:

Headbutting a the girl I was going to prom with. The reason? She came into my house when I was alone, walked right up to me and put her arms around my neck and leaned in. I could think of nothing else to do....In hindsight I probably shouldn't have gone to prom with her. She's incredibly good-looking (Incredibly not even justifying it), and all the guys were saying how lucky I am. Yet...she has incredibly loose morals. You know how quickly that story spread by the way? In less than a day the whole school knew.

Sacking another team's quarterback every play for the first quarter of the game.

Going to honduras to work in an orphanage. <-----This is not my claim to fame, I had some amazing experiences there, that I'll go into detail another time. The cool story is that I had this guy named Nickolai with me. You see, Nickolai is a very vocal, very prideful critic of the church, not the evangelical christian kind, the intellectual kind. While hiking through a very hot and humid jungle he wouldn't shut up. Finally I turned around to him and said, "Dude....just be quiet for a while. You can whine to me later, I want to enjoy the scenary." He laughed and said, "Is God going to strike me down or something?" Two seconds later a piece of monkey poo comes flying through the trees and hits his face and shoulder. We both look up to see a monkey holding his own feces jumping up and down on a tree......now that's priesthood power right there.

Standing on my desk in english and using my pencil as a javelin in an attempt to spear the same guy....and having the teacher break down laughing.

Spending an entire semester of History with me and my best friend,"The Lamanite", a member, and I interrupting the class consistently with our laughter, singing, and mormon rapping. Yet the teacher did nothing, consitently helped us on tests. Yet should anyone else speak louder than a mouse the teacher got mad.

Edited by YoungMormonRoyalist