What Do You Find Romantic?

StrawberryFields

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see by my replies to this thread it doesn't take a lot of money to appear romantic.

I even like it when my hubby buys me some flowers... the kind to plant in my flowerbeds.:D I am way to practical to have the cut flowers given to me very often.

I feel the same way. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when he remembers little things I like or little things I say and then surprises me with knowing gestures.

Like I say one day I like a song and a few days later he buys it for my on I-tunes. Or like when I say I want to see "Wicked" before I die and he breaks his back to get tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

i havent been in a relationship for some time now, but i like holding hands whenever we went anywhere.....and i'm a cuddler and snuggler........or getting a whiff of her perfume (or even her shampoo), and nuzzling my nose into her hair and going......mmmmmmm......................and taking a walk on the beach at night is always good..........and when i lived in cold weather....i would warm her side of the bed before she got in.

I am SO not romantic. I am a weird female.

The other day I found out that my husband had gone over to my mother's house before work to do some work on her new cabinetry that he is installing for her. I was so shocked. He had done it without anybody (me) having to remind or prompt him.

That just made feel so warm and fuzzy about him. ^_^

I don't know what romance is, but I find it to be a "turn on" when my hubby builds something, fixes something, or does something with his skills, talents, or abilities.

I also had another "warm fuzzy" moment this past Sunday when he stood to bear his testimony. He has a beautiful testimony and a beautiful spirit. He very rarely bears his testimony, not because he does not have one. My heart melted (and tears rolled) as he bore his testimony.

~TG

I find it terribly romantic when he remembers to flush the toilet. *swoon*

ugh....THATS bad !!!...i mean, you're RIHGT THERE.....how can ANYONE forget to flush....but come to think of it.....i HAVE gone in to use the toilet and found a neatly folded bit io paper floating there.....and i know I didnt do it........and since we're talking toilet romance......cmon ladies.....how about equal time here.....want to be romantic with your men?......how bout leaving the seat UP?..........................................just a thought...lol ^_^

• 1 year later...

Hmmmm, what's romantic... I'll admit, I'm a really intense person, when it comes to romance. For me, its not so much specific actions that I find romantic or exciting, its more the way a man moves, speaks, expresses and carries himself, etc. To put it bluntly, I'm attracted to a man who is confident, but not arrogant. Who has class and sophistication (in the personality sense, not the wealth sense), but also a relentless strength in his will. Bravery too, not meaning he's some kind of soldier-- but that he firmly stands along side (or even in front of) anything he loves, or believes in.

As for actions, I could probably spend the entire day with my man hovering over me as we exchange kisses, and tell each other everything we can think of to send waves of ice and flames racing over the surface of each other's skin... That never gets old, no matter what! lol.

Or while standing and walking around-- have him give me one of those quick, slightly rough embraces, and a posessive kiss that makes my toes curl, my breath catch in my throat, and my heart slam mercilessly against my ribcage! (what can I say, I like a man with some primal fire in him, lol).

*Sigh*... Of course, none of that has ever happened with me before. But a lady can dream, can't she? :)