Okay, I Admit It

Guest bat

but I hold mormon apologists in the hightest disregard. Pompous jerks like Dan Peterson and Wade Englund really irritate me. I really like everybody here though. If either of them ever join this board, will you ban them forever for me? I hate them and want to feed their brains to ants. The really mean kind of ants. Perhaps even gigantic robot ants that like to eat meany liar brains.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kevin@Aug 22 2004, 02:46 PM

Sounds like Bat just got clobbered in another debate with Peterson or England (or maybe both) and isn't too pleased about it.

No, I just got banned from FAIR again for having insult after insult hurled at me by the great Dan Peterson. I did manage to get a funny in before being persecuted.

Dan Peterson's personal Danite:

Post deleted. Get on topic, Mal. We are quite tolerant of posters if they spend most of their time putting up comments that further the topic. I suggest you start working on building up that percentage real quick.

Dunamis 

me:

Sneering and jeering and acting like a jerk is okay if you are a FARMS scholar. Got it. I'll work on that, thanks. 

Dan's Danite:

Good! Glad to hear you will be working on posting like a FARMS scholar.

Me:

My correspondance to your unequivocal and incontestable assertion that a previously ambiguous preponderance of mandates is to meticulously be adhered to is very similar to a passage in the bible and is quite possibly made from tumbaga or a similar alloy that metallurgists have not ascertained the origin of and therefore many leading scholars have concluded that the whatever Joseph said is true and despite the erudite dissemination of certain sects of cultural discrepancies between the two differing factions a lot of headway has been made and many leading academic institutions have cited us in their footnotes thus proving that whatever we say is true.

I'm so persecuted.

Originally posted by Kevin@Aug 22 2004, 05:06 PM

Bat, whatever headaches you give the moderators around here you are funny! You gotta admit, I was pretty close on the Peterson/Englund thing.

Yep, you were pretty close. I'm usually pretty good on this board though, don't you think?

Dan and Wade have this tactic for getting rid of posters that use the ultimate secret weapon on the FAIR and ZLMB boards. I'll explain it later if you're interested in hearing about it. I'm busy making beer right now.

QUOTE (bat  @ Aug 22 2004, 04:13 PM)

My correspondance to your unequivocal and incontestable assertion that a previously ambiguous preponderance of mandates is to meticulously be adhered to is very similar to a passage in the bible and is quite possibly made from tumbaga or a similar alloy that metallurgists have not ascertained the origin of and therefore many leading scholars have concluded that the whatever Joseph said is true and despite the erudite dissemination of certain sects of cultural discrepancies between the two differing factions a lot of headway has been made and many leading academic institutions have cited us in their footnotes thus proving that whatever we say is true. 

I haven't laughed so hard in a couple of days...... :lol::lol:

How savant you are.... although you made my brain hurt from overload! LOL

LOL

LOL

still laughing..... :D

QUOTE (Marsha @ Aug 22 2004, 03:05 PM)

Bat, what is your avatar a pic of? 

(bat @ Aug 22 2004, 04:14 PM)

Satan

Hmm all this time I thought it was a red dragon/bat with a monkey on it's back :)

I haven't laughed to hard in a couple of days...... :lol:  :lol:

How savant you are.... although you made my brain hurt from overload!  LOL

LOL

LOL

still laughing..... :D

You're telling me! It made my brain hurt just coming up with it! Ask me why I don't read FARMS articles just for fun. That's just about how much sense they make to me and it hurts my brain trying to decipher what it is the author is actually trying to say.

Hmm all this time I thought it was a red dragon/bat with a monkey on it's back :)

It might be, but I like to think that it is a Satan guy with bat wings so I'm going with that.

Originally posted by bat@Aug 22 2004, 04:13 PM

Me:

That doesn't make sense. Are you deliberately trying to say nothing?

Originally posted by Snow+Aug 22 2004, 06:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Snow @ Aug 22 2004, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bat@Aug 22 2004, 04:13 PM

Me:

That doesn't make sense. Are you deliberately trying to say nothing?

Yes.

Originally posted by bat+Aug 22 2004, 05:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Aug 22 2004, 05:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kevin@Aug 22 2004, 05:06 PM

Bat, whatever headaches you give the moderators around here you are funny! You gotta admit, I was pretty close on the Peterson/Englund thing.

Yep, you were pretty close. I'm usually pretty good on this board though, don't you think?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Recently I've been wondering if you weren't trying to get yourself banned for some reason.

Originally posted by Outshined@Aug 31 2004, 03:26 PM

I can't believe someone is competeing with the Church of Bat! First we had the Church of Spongebob, now we have the Reformed Church of Spongebob!

SEE for yourself!

Like they'll get MY tithing money... <_<

http://churchofspongebob.tripod.com/callings.html

What can I contribute?

· One thing the Church does not want is your money. If you need to get rid of it, give it to someone who really needs it.

That's my kind of church!

Originally posted by Kevin+Aug 31 2004, 02:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevin @ Aug 31 2004, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bat@Aug 30 2004, 08:05 PM

I've been really good here since I said I was going to try to be better, don't you think?

I don't know. I just got back from vacation two days ago and didn't look at the board but once while I was gone.

He's been real good Kevin .....he's been on his "batst" behavior :lol: