school and seminary ...

aruth5000

Guest LittleMissSunshine

You have a choice to take early morning or later in the day? Man, that sucks. We never had a choice..6'oh clock every morning. But I loved all 4 years of it. I hope you first day was spectacular Amber. Love you girlie, peaace! :]

I will regret until the day I die not going to seminary. I went for parts of every year, but not enough to qualify for a grade. In retrospect it really wasn't all that early, as I'd later find out on my mission. I would have learned so much about the scriptures, not to mention the intangible things.

I applaud you for making that commitment. You are one of few in this world who would do such a thing. Keep it going.

k so i have the same seminary teacher as i had last year which is way awsome! ... He's so funny in the morning ... no but i totally love it by the time school starts im like wide awake ... so far im glad i took it and so glad it only on mon-thurs which means i get to sleep in on fridays yay! .. lol ... anyways i really should go to bed got to wake up bright and early :)