My Introduction

jimbarnett1982

Hello everyone, my name is Jim. I am a newbie to this website so I hope to get chances to get to know everyone, I have been a member of the church going on 15 years.

I live in Magnolia, which is just outside Houston, Texas. It's a quiet rural area, and I am happy to be just inside an area for DSL, and outside enough to not worry as much about locking my doors.

I currently serve in the Magnolia First Ward of the Klein Stake in Zion, I am very proud of my calling as Elder's Quarum Secretary and serving faithfully as a part of a Presidency. It is my hope that this is a first step for me in serving faithfully in many callings for Heavenly Father, and it is my pleasure and hope to get to know as many of you as I can.

Thank you,

Jim

Hi! I'm new and learning alot about computers, life, living and loving again. It's very challenging. Have been a member since 1977, left after two years, am disabled, but not for long and am back with a (vengance) "mission". Tuff and ready to go forward. Have many wonderous testimonies, but read the rules and it said no to share what I can't prove? Oh well, ALOT of things can't be proved but you know their there or you know it's real..... etc.oh and I alomst forgot I am a little honory.

Edited by lcra9254