Free Hug Day!

CliffieDuckie

i am 56 years old. That means i attended high school from 1966-70.....yes i was (and am to an extent) a hippie. And during those years and after, everybody pretty much was open to both giving and recieving hugs, a practice that i, personally, still like to practice. hats off to national hug day....matbe i'll start my own chapter here in florida....uh...what do i have to do to get a t-shirt?

You don't have to be from the 60s to love to hug. My whole group of friends is very "huggy" and I wouldn't have it any other way! It kind of catches the new boyfriend/girlfriends of my family members off guard. Well, I'm supposed to treat them like family and I hug my family!

I feel bad for those that are embarrassed over hugs. Life must be so boring and lonely

ok....just watched the video....AWESOME....and..yes...i will admit it.....it did actually bring a couple of tears of joy to my face....loved it when the first cop was waving his hand and like...dude, you cant do that here,..the hugs kept coming....and towards the end when the girl hugged another cop....and he was just like...yeah..ok..whatever.........TOTAL FLASHBACK..........and the celebration of life lives on.....in hugs......ok..i'm NOT mental....really.....i just haven't forgotten the celebration of life i felt when i was younger.....and i know that lots of others havent either...and..so..ok...SOMETIMES i revert to speaking like this......think of it as a kinda...why yes..i understand what you mean...but with GREAT ENTHUSIASM........and i believe that MANY others also feel that celebration of life..according to THEIR experiences.....hippiedom was mine.............peace