Breaking Dawn After The 754 Pages- BOOK SPOILER

StrawberryFields

Okay I just finished this book and I am not really disappointed. I was a bit difficult to get through but I am not sure it was in part to my desire to not have it end.

What do you think will this book continue in any way?

I don't know what else or type of story they could continue with this one. I, for one, was very disappointed in the last book so not sure I would pick up the next one so quickly. We shall see.

But you're a man... :mellow: Why are you reading this series?

What does gender have to do with reading books? Or age? Or food preferences?

NightShift have you read any of the books? Or are you basing your opinions strictly on what others have said?

I don't see anything wrong with a guy reading those books. My son has read them and loved them. In fact we just bought the cd's of the first book and are going to listen to them while traveling this weekend.

At one point I had heard that there would be another book out, like the first, but through the eyes of Edward instead of Bella.

I don't see anything wrong with a guy reading those books. My son has read them and loved them. In fact we just bought the cd's of the first book and are going to listen to them while traveling this weekend.

At one point I had heard that there would be another book out, like the first, but through the eyes of Edward instead of Bella.

Just take it easy, one day this might be you.

I caught my son wearing nail polish and skirts and dresses

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have questions after reading Breaking Dawn they may be answered here on her website .... don't click unless you are ready to learn about the ending.

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Breaking Dawn | FAQ

For those of you who have questions after reading Breaking Dawn they may be answered here on her website .... don't click unless you are ready to learn about the ending.

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Breaking Dawn | FAQ

Thanks SF for posting. That was really interesting. Actually answered a couple of questions I had.

• 3 weeks later...

Can boys read Twilight? My mother-in-law (who is obsessed) insists that every boy should read them so they can better understand women. I didn't actually identify with Bella very much so I was kind of offended that she thought all women were like young, stupid, Bella. But then I read Breaking Dawn and I'm not sure I have ever identified with a character more than Bella's love for her unborn baby. So, everyone should read Breaking Dawn, and in order for it to make sense, everyone has to read the first three :P

Anyway, I read them to my husband (he's not much a reader) and he didn't like them much until we got to breaking dawn. He also liked Midnight Sun a lot.