Can someone do me a favor?

checkerboy

Ok so there is this girl that I have been trying to meet on LDSPlanet, an LDS dating site. However I don't have a current active membership there. I don't feel like forking over 15 bucks (yeah, I suppose I am cheap.) So anyway, does anyone on here have an active membership there or on another LDS site (I have seen her on a couple.) If so could you help me out by sending her a message for me.

Yeah I know the odds of this aren't great but I have to try. If you can help send me a message. If you can't feel free to comment on how pathetic I am.

Hey, Checker...look at it from another perspective; maybe she is "THE ONE"; the love you were fated to be with; wouldn't $15.00 dollars be a cheap price to pay? A lot more reasonable than what a dinner out would be.

But...if she is not the one, your membership fee will allow you to meet others, right? A good deal, in my opinion...;):D

But...if she is not the one, your membership fee will allow you to meet others, right? A good deal, in my opinion...;):D

You would think so wouldn't you? The truth is I was a paying member there a few months back. Only one problem... not a single person I sent a message to responded to me. I even sent a message to the girl in question and she apparently wasn't a paying member at the time and couldn't read it or I may have just become more desireable in the last few months... who knows? She has recently sent me messages on two different sites. Now I could be wrong and she could be sending me messages that say "Drop dead loser." So why pay $15 bucks to read that, I can get that for free here everyday!!

;)

Hi checker,

I would suggest, if I may, asking five of your closest friends to contribute 3 bucks each and if things were to work out with you two ( marriage ) then you could offer to repay each of the five with 4 bucks each. ( FYI, I would be willing to make one of the 3 dollar investments for the potential 4 dollar return as I have a ton of confidence in your charm.

God bless and good luck,

Carl

If everyone would send me a dollar, we could then send $15 bucks to CB to use. Of course, the remaining bucks would be my fee for organizing this charity work....

30 years ago on my mission, while working in the Bolivia Santa Cruz mission office, we received a letter from an elder in Argentina. He sent a photocopy of one of our sister missionaries, whom he knew in the MTC. He asked if we would send her home address to him, as he was about to go home and would really like to hitch up with her.

Just the week before, we had received news of her engagement. So, we returned his letter telling him to focus on his mission and to stop trying to hit on women that are already taken!

BTW, if Sister Hayes from Idaho is on the list, she can be happy to know that we protected her from a stalking Argentina missionary!

Checker maybe you need to learn sacrifice... give up a few things you would normally spend money on then "BOOM" you have your $15!:D

I would do the favor for you but I don't have an account there... I am also loyal, loyal to LDS.Net :D

Hi checker,

I would suggest, if I may, asking five of your closest friends to contribute 3 bucks each and if things were to work out with you two ( marriage ) then you could offer to repay each of the five with 4 bucks each. ( FYI, I would be willing to make one of the 3 dollar investments for the potential 4 dollar return as I have a ton of confidence in your charm.

God bless and good luck,

Carl

Carl you always make me laugh.

Checker, I'm in just the opposite situation to you..I made myself a member of LDSPlanet but haven't taken out a paid subscription either, I now have 2 messages sitting in my inbox and I can't read them or see who sent them to me...I'm very curious but paying a monthly fee puts me off. On CTRmatch I got to pay just a one off fee of around £10 which is valid until I meet and marry somebody, I think that's much fairer to those of us who aren't rich, lol :)

So, I'd like to ask if anyone would care to sneak a peek at my account (password protected of course, so I'd really have to trust you), and let me know the contents of the messages I've got.

I've recently received a few messages from somebody on the CTRmatch site, but I'm not sure if anything will come of it all..each time I ask him to post a photo of himself, or ask for him to give more details about himself on his profile he just repeats much of the same info that he sent me in his first message to me, and some of his phrases are a little ott..similar to some of the stuff you get in those scam love letter emails we see occasionally...oh well :(

Checker, since we're both tight a$$ed, perhaps we're a perfect match? LOL :)

.I made myself a member of LDSPlanet but haven't taken out a paid subscription either, I now have 2 messages sitting in my inbox and I can't read them or see who sent them to me..

Hi pushka,

Sorry to intrude, but I have hacked into your LDSPlanet site and know what the 2 messages you have in your inbox are.

The first message is from a Guy named Checkerboy, he was wondering if you could loan him 10 bucks.

The second message is from this same Checkerboy guy, he says can he borrow five more.

I hope I have been of some help

God bless,

Carl

Why don't you join LDSHearts. That is where I met my husband. Took a bit of looking. It was a safe way for me. Plus it is 100% FREE!! I just love that price - FREE, don't you? :DLDS Singles - 100% Free

I conversed via pm's first, until I was sure that the guy was really LDS. Then we went to emails (I set up an account with yahoo.com just for that) and we conversed until I was sure that he was active in church.

He talked the talk and (Praise the Lord) he walked the walk.

When we got serious, I asked him for his Bishops name, phone number and email address - then I talked to his Bishop about him.

Hubby did the same - talked to my Branch President!

Checker maybe you need to learn sacrifice... give up a few things you would normally spend money on then "BOOM" you have your $15!:D

I would do the favor for you but I don't have an account there... I am also loyal, loyal to LDS.Net :D

Those sites aren't like lds.net- they are strictly dating.You cruise through the list of members, read their profiles, then send them pm's. I don't think there is a forum at all. At least the two that I belonged to didn't have forums.

Ceeboo, LOL!!! Thank you for your post, hilarious!!

Iggy, thanks for the useful info. re: LDSHearts, I will create a profile there now :)

Rameupton, great idea, setting up a dating forum on here..with the added advantage of already knowing some people's posting history here too :)

Checkers, sorry I can't lend you the $15, lol :)

Yeah I am a member at LDSHearts too. I haven't seen the girl in question there though. I guess it is just time for me to be patient and see what happens. It was really funny though because she would look at my profile and I would look at hers but neither of us could write anything to each other. Then I got a membership, wrote and got no response. Then my expired and she got one apparently and wrote to me. So I tried to be sneaky and include my email in my "About Me" section. But either she didn't see it or couldn't figure it out before the "man" deleted it. So that is the full story.