Go Utes! & Go BYU!

Moksha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will decide if Utah can go to a BCS bowl and bring a lot of money and prestige into the Mountain West Conference.

Actually its most likley that ONE of the teams in MTN well go to a BCS bowel (maybe not as big if utah is undefited) If BYU wins, (and assuming TCU beats Air Force)

There well be a three way tie for MTN west winner. With BYU then the next highest range (Could move up to even 10th)

The big news with that is that a MTN west team gets in with just one lost.

Bring on the game!

Actually its most likely that ONE of the teams in MTN well go to a BCS bowel (maybe not as big if Utah is undefeated) If BYU wins, (and assuming TCU beats Air Force)

There well be a three way tie for MTN west winner. With BYU then the next highest range (Could move up to even 10th)

The big news with that is that a MTN west team gets in with just one lost.

Bring on the game!

If such was to be Utah's misfortune, Boise State would be the non-conference BCS bowl team. Penn State would also be ranked higher as well.

I don't think He'll catch the game. Go Utah go BYU - anyone who prays for BYU is a spiritual adolescent. I mean that in the best possible sense. hahahaha (BTW - I am rooting for BYU - but no one ever said that the team with the most members gets an advantage.)

At judgment day, I don't think the number of victories willl account for much. (Paraphrased from Coach Mendehall in Colorado Springs on Novermber 14, 2008 - I was there.)

Abraham

I don't even think I will get to see the game. I heard it's on the Mtn channel and I don't have that. Ugh...

Well Pam you could always come over and watch it with my hubby, or watch me iron. :D

Maybe we could even string a few beads while it's on.:)

Point spread-6½-6-6

That’s more then it first was I think it started out at 4 (and the usually get the home team a 3 point advantage.) so it has gone up…

+the last one with the ball with about a minute to go will win....LOL!!!! I remember how the game went last year....wow...

Actually the big one was two years again (when it was in U of U stadium) the big play last year was when it was getting down the end and byu made a 4th and 18 to get a first down.

I don't even think I will get to see the game. I heard it's on the Mtn channel and I don't have that. Ugh...

That could be, the last couple of years (because the MTN was harder to get) they had the game on other sport stations, but looking on line I do only see it on the MTN.

Well see how good the MTN can do with HD, this game is suppose to be in HD.

BYU well win IF they can score a touchdown before Utah does. (And before the sun goes down).

I think the end score well be more like 28 to 24 with BYU winning. If Utah wins, there students well run onto the field. They seem to do that with about every win.

I think some people got too wrapped up in the outcome. My Bishop expressed displeasure during Priesthood meeting, and the Elders Quorum President even cried. I felt like putting in my two cents and telling them that the score was a good thing and that no doubt the Universe was unfolding as it should. Didn't seem to help. Perhaps I should have said that BYU had attained a great moral victory - I think those would have been comforting words. Anyway, I am sure they are saying the same thing down in Provo.

We will find out soon what bowls Utah, BYU, TCU and Boise State are bound for. Hope the Bowl Cartel Syndicate (BCS) has good seating for Utah. I also think it would be fun if Boise State and Ball State got to play each other in a good bowl.

BTW, I think Boise State could beat USC.

I feel that Boise State and Ball State and Utah should be higher in the Bull Crap System.....seems they have to put the so called big boys in there. If the big schools don't like the 3 of them in the rankings that high they should put them on their schedule and play them. We know thats not going to happen....ask Coach Meyer from Florida why he won't play Utah. When he answers that question you will see a big song and dance around that question.....also ask Oklahoma....they sure won't put Boise State on their schedule....:)

Guest GhostRider

ok...i think this is where i post this question. when I move to Utah...do I HAVE to root for BYU and U of U? or...do i still get to be a Bearcat?

Man I miss byu tv!!! GO BYU!!! shhhhhh dont spread it around! lol

We know thats not going to happen....ask Coach Meyer from Florida why he won't play Utah. When he answers that question you will see a big song and dance around that question.....also ask Oklahoma....they sure won't put Boise State on their schedule....:)

They could say that it would weaken their schedule, but an unexected loss would certainly hurt them against a team with the imaginary media label of "mid-major". I would laugh more heartily for the slogan, BCS Bubbas against other university teams.