New to being single... what's next?

photog4u

I am a recent divorcee with a 3 year old son. I certainly didn't expect my marriage to fail after only 5 years but there had been so many things happen where I could no longer trust my husband. We married when I was inactive but became active when my son was born. So now I am a single mom in my branch. I am not bitter against marriage and do look forward to the day where I can marry in the temple to a worthy man. So what is my next step? I am so scared about attending any singles activities ( I assume I would be in YSA because I am 25) because I know no one there. Can anyone tell me about YSA and the activities?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

there was a girl that just had her 2nd graduation from the ysa branch here, her kid went to church with her parents, and she went to the ysa branch, find the branch president for the ysa branch there, or try and find them on facebook if you use that site, it seems that most of the ysa branches have one, or just find them in that search engine by mormon, single, looking etc....odds are you might could figure one out

• 2 months later...