The army of god!

puniisham

I HAD A VISION IN THE YEAR 2002 AND IT WAS THIS VISION THAT LEAD ME TO SEEK OUT THE LORD. EVER SINCE I WAS A LITTLE KID I HAVE ALWAYS FELT IN MY HEART THAT I WAS HERE FOR A PURPOSE BUT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT COULD BE BUT IN THIS VISION THE LORD CONFIRMED IT TO ME THAT HE KNEW I FELT THAT WAY AND THAT HE WAS THERE TO LET ME KNOW THAT I WAS DEFINITELY HERE ON EARTH FOR A REASON.

THE LORD HAD TOLD ME THAT MY FAMILY AND THOSE WHO ARE CLOSELY CONNECTED TO ME...WERE ALL PUT TOGETHER FOR A REASON AND THAT EACH AND EVERYONE OF US WERE BLESSED WITH A GIFT.

HE THEN STARTED TALKING ABOUT THIS WAR AND AT THE TIME I WONDERED WHY HE CHANGED SUBJECTS BUT I SOON UNDERSTOOD THE CONNECTION. HE SAID THAT THIS WAR WOULD NEVER END. IT WILL KEEP GOING ITS COURSE UNTIL IT HITS PEAK AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS, WORLD WAR 3 WILL BREAK OUT. WHEN THAT HAPPENS - GOOD AND EVIL WILL BATTLE AGAINST EACH OTHER AND THAT WE WILL BE HIS WARRIORS FIGHTING IN HIS ARMY. I ASKED HIM WHAT ARMY AND HE TOLD ME THE ARMY OF GOD. HE SAID THAT WE WOULD BE USING OUR GIFTS TO GO OUT AND BATTLE AGAINST EVIL.

AT THE TIME, I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THE ARMY OF GOD UNTIL A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN I FOUND THE SCRIPTURES IN JOEL 2:1-11 TALKING ABOUT THIS ARMY.

SINCE FINDING THIS OUT, I BEGAN TALKING TO MY FAMILY AND FOUND OUT THAT THEY ALL HAD VARIOUS GIFTS IN DIFFERENT DEGREES. MANY HAVE VISIONS AND DREAMS THAT WARN US OF WHAT IS COMING AND IT GETS REALLY SCARY. MY HUSAND AND I THEN BEGAN TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EACH ONE WARNING THEM THAT THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS AND THAT WE ALL NEEDED TO REPENT AND TO SEEK OUT THE LORD. SINCE BEING CONVERTED TO THIS GOSPEL, OUR FAMILY IS BEING HIT HARD BY THE ADVERSARY FROM ALL SIDES.

IS ANYONE OUT THERE HAVING VISIONS AND DREAMS OF THE END TIMES? IS ANYONE GOING THRU THE SAME THINGS WE ARE? IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING SPIRITUAL WARFARE LIKE WE ARE? PLEASE LET US KNOW.

MY SISTER IN LAW AND I WERE TALKING ONE NIGHT AND I HAD ASKED HER IF SHE THOUGHT IF THERE WERE OTHER FAMILIES THAT WERE BEING PREPARED LIKE WE WERE AND WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF WE COULD COMPARE NOTES AND HELP EACH OTHER? NO ONE ELSE WAS AROUND AND WE DIDN'T HAVE AN ANSWER SO WE LEFT IT AT THAT. A COUPLE DAYS LATER MY NEPHEW CALLS ME UP AND OUT OF THE BLUE TELLS ME THAT THERE ARE OTHER FAMILIES BEING PREPARED LIKE OURS AND THAT WE ARE NOT TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE UNTIL THE LORD CALLS HIS PEOPLE TO ONE PLACE AND IT IS THEN THAT WE WILL MEET THE OTHER FAMILIES AND EMBRACE THEM. I WAS FLOORED!

Prophecy from Jesus on Joel's Army to Come:

"Behold, I am preparing a holy army. They will do mighty exploits for Me and destroy your high places. They are an army of holy men and women, boys and girls. They have been anointed to preach the true gospel, to lay hands on the sick and to call the sinner to repentance.

This is an army of working men, housewives, single men, single women and school children. They are common people, for not many noble have responded to My call. In the past they have been misunderstood and mistreated, abused and rejected. But I have blessed them with boldness in holiness and in spirit. They will begin to fulfill My prophecy and to do My will. I will walk in them, talk in them and work in them.

These are they who have turned to Me with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. This army will awaken many to righteousness and purity of spirit. I will soon begin to move upon them, to choose for My army those I desire. I will search for them in the cities and in the towns. Many will be surprised at those I have chosen. You will see them begin to move across the land and do exploits for My name’s sake. Watch and see My power at work.

This army, which was spoken of by the prophet Joel, will arise from the land and do great works for God.

The Son of righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings. He shall tread down the wicked, and they shall be ashes under the soles of His feet.

They shall be called the army of the Lord. I will give gifts unto them, and they will accomplish mighty works. They shall do exploits for the Lord of glory. I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy.

This army shall fight against the forces of evil and destroy much of Satan’s work. They shall win many to Jesus Christ before the day of the evil beast arises."

(Then further on into the book, Jesus once more restates all of the above after talking about the Antichrist)

"The beast will call himself a man of peace. And he will bring peace to many nations out of a very chaotic time. He will be able to supply the world with many inexpensive goods, and he will assure that everyone’s pay is sufficient. He will make an alliance with many nations, and the great men of the world will follow him into a false sense of security.

Before these times I will raise up an army of believers that will stand for truth and righteousness. The mighty army that Joel spoke about will hear My voice from the rising to the going down of the sun.

In the night hours also they will hear My voice, and they will answer Me. They will work for Me, and they will run like mighty men of war. They shall do great works for Me, for I will be with them."

"But before that evil day, I will raise up a mighty army that will worship Me in Spirit and in truth. The army of the Lord will do great exploits and wonderful things for Me. Therefore, come together and worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Bring in the fruits of righteousness, and give Me what is rightfully mine, and I will keep you from the evil hour. Repent now and be saved from the terrible things which will befall the rebellious and the unsaved.

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. Call on Me while you may, and I will accept you and forgive you. I love you and do not desire that you should be lost.

Believe this report and live. Choose you this day whom you will serve."

It hasn't always meant the same thing, though.

Oh, I know. I was just saying that we have no time frame outside what are prophets have told us. I personally don't think i'll live to see the 'end times'.

I have a difficult time imagining the 'end times' at all.

My Family has had them, and I know of many others who have as well. All the dreams are very distinct, They stand out from any other type of dream, and always continue on from where they left off if I would wake up.

Would rather PM though.

AVOW gets a bit over the top I think, from what I have read from posts there.

Hey brenton & Bmy, If you are into Looking for evidence, well prophetic evidence, of last days, I would suggest you could start with the Daniel Prophecies in bible, Specifically nebuchadnezzars dream of the statue of the man with the feet of iron and miry clay. Follows it's fulfillment through secular history as well as biblical history (and see what is to be fulfilled).

B of Daniel:

Daniel 2

Commentary (starts page 2):

http://livinghistory-books.com/beforechristvol1.pdf

True, the only army that will be the Lord's in the last day that I am aware is the 144,000 spoken by John. However, theses are High Priest that are called from both mortality and behind the veil [special resurrection]. They are from the church of the first born.

The last three days, I been receiving a continuous dream of the last days where the military try to maintain control a chaotic country [uS] from a terrorist biological attack. They were unsuccessful and the righteous throughout the land had to come together to control what was left of the nation.

The last three days, I been receiving a continuous dream of the last days where the military try to maintain control a chaotic country [uS] from a terrorist biological attack. They were unsuccessful and the righteous throughout the land had to come together to control what was left of the nation.

Wow. I've got my duct tape, plastic, "self-quarantined" signs. 90-day food supply. Need more water, though I do have Black Berkey filters...

HiJolly

I have liked this end time poem by William Butler Yeats:

The Second Coming

Turning and turning in the widening gyre

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worst

Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.

The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out

When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi

Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,

Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it

Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again; but now I know

That twenty centuries of stony sleep

Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

True, the only army that will be the Lord's in the last day that I am aware is the 144,000 spoken by John. However, theses are High Priest that are called from both mortality and behind the veil [special resurrection]. They are from the church of the first born.

Isn't the 144,000 more of a number of the leadership/organizers of the righteous army?...aren't they accomanied by countless righteous men and women? I got out of that scripture that there will be more than 144,000 gathering together.

This is my own meager interpretation. Please clarify/correct me if I'm wrong. :)

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed - in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet." (1 Corinthians 15:51)

"Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." (Revelation 3:10)

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." (Luke 21:36)

"... and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come." (1 Thessalonians 1:10)

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thessalonians 5:9)

After doing my own study on end time events, my conclusion is that Jesus will raise up and release this army sometime before the Antichrist rises to power. This army will be His last ditch effort to get as many people saved as He possibly can before the Antichrist rises to full power and we then enter into the tribulation years.

After this army completes its mission, the main body of believers will then be quickened or raptured - which will then clear the way for the Antichrist, the False Prophet and their 10-nation confederacy to come onto the world scene.

Because the Church will be raptured up - the Jews that are left behind because they didn't believe - they will be the first to get saved and accept Jesus as their true Messiah after the rapture takes place. They will be chosen from among the 12 tribes of Israel and they will total 144,000. They will then be sealed with the mark of the lamb and protected from the judgments that will be hitting the earth and they will be the one's to go out and preach the Word of God to those who were left behind to try and get as many saved as possible.

I have been having dreams of America being attacked. I seem to always see jets lined in formation in the air and they end up attacking us while we're running to the mountains. I yell at everyone to run while they fly over us with bombs landing all around us. Many of my family keep having zombie dreams,where their skin is loose and hanging. I think that's a warning of nuclear bombs.

I know the Lord is pouring His Spirit onto the world and that is why so many people are going back to church. The Lord has made a way out for us if we but abide by the commandments. He also wants to save as many people as possible even for those who have passed on. Thats why this gospel was started for these end times!