Prepared to defend yourself?

NeuroTypical

Does someone in your home own a gun or other means of self defense?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Does someone in your home own a gun or other means of self defense?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (explain)

When this nation final faces many catastrophic disasters from coast-to-coast, weakening its own self-defense and monetarily insolvent, it would be inevitable to other nations afar in coming here to invade our nation.

i agree....and have to say that your post sparked a kind of colonial times minute-man response within me, at least, thats what i felt reading it...except that it wont be the british doin it this time.

when it all starts to fall apart, i think domestic violence will be most immediate.....and an outside invader would tend to bind americans more against them than against each other.

if it was me...i'd wait until americans where so incredibly weakened by their own poverty and desperation, and desperation, that a non-military invasion under the guise of better conditions would be a walk in the park.

dont think it cant happen.....there are many, many, many people in this country that see things differently than those that focus on self-reliance.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago the average American across the USA could leave there homes unlocked. Today that can't happen anywhere, not even in rural Wyoming. If the criminals would promise not to hurt my family when they break into my home, or rob my business, I would not need a gun. But I'm old, weak and slow. The gun evens the playing field. Criminals have become more violant as they have become wicked. Even Nephi had to use Laban's sword.