Hello

crystalcevans

My name is Crystal Evans. I am a new member to this forum. I am 41 years old and I have been married for almost 15 years to my husband. We have 5 children. They keep us very busy but I love them so much. I have been a member of the church all of my life. I grew up in California until my parents divorced and then my mom moved me and my 5 sisters to a small town in Utah named Delta. I now live in the Salt Lake City area and have for most of my married life. I went to college for a few quarters in Logan Utah. I never finished my degree but would like to go back and do it someday. My husband is a computer programmer and works for a small start up company. He recently started to program on the side and currently has a lds scripture program for the iphone and ipod touch. It is a great program. He even has the scripture mastery scriptures already loaded into the system and it is very fast. I am so proud of him. He has done a great job with it. If you have any questions for me just post or im me. Thanks.:):):):):):)

Edited by crystalcevans

My name is Crystal Evans. I am a new member to this forum. I am 41 years old and I have been married for almost 15 years to my husband Terry. We have 5 children. Jonathan is 13, Courtney is 12, Melissa is 10, Ryan is 8 and Sierra is 6. They keep us very busy but I love them so much. I have been a member of the church all of my life. I grew up in California until my parents divorced and then my mom moved me and my 5 sisters to a small town in Utah named Delta. I now live in the Salt Lake City area and have for most of my married life. I went to college for a few quarters in Logan Utah. I never finished my degree but would like to go back and do it someday. My husband is a computer programmer and works for a small start up company. He recently started to program on the side and currently has a lds scripture program for the iphone and ipod touch. It is a great program. He even has the scripture mastery scriptures already loaded into the system and it is very fast. I am so proud of him. He has done a great job with it. If you have any questions for me just post or im me. Thanks.:):):):):):)

Welcome to the site Crystal! I hope that you enjoy it here!:)

Wow another person that actually lived in Delta. My parents lived there for about 13 years. Probably after you had already left.

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it.