Our First New Home

Bethie

I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!!!

We have bought our first house! After renting and living frugally for 16 years, we have finally been able to become home owners. (no, it wasn't a foreclosure, but it was a good deal!). We found the cutest house in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, the prettiest little town in the world!!!

The area is actually called, "City Between the Canyons", and it is on the east bench of the Wasatch Mountain range.

The house even has a pond and waterfall in the backyard! And the front yard has 20 rose bushes! It's a very romantic story. Every year when the first owners had a weddding anniversary, they planted a new rose bush. After 20 years, I guess they ran out of room and moved.

We take possession of the home on Tuesday, November 4th.So this will be a memorable and miraculous "election day" for me, no matter who wins. This is still the most wonderful country in the world, and I feel so blessed, privileged and grateful to live here in the United States of America!

See photos in my Profile gallery on this site

or here

Day of Praise

It truly IS a "Day of Praise"!!!:)