Help with Night in Bethlehem

paradisemom

WE did this play several years ago when I was activity chair. It was the best EVER ! I made murals on large rolls of brown paper then hung them on walls. We had a dinner first then we sang Christmas carols while everyone got in their places. Instead of using the colors of red and green, we used the traditional Jewish colors of blue and white. People ooohed and awwwed when they came in.

After they went on the tour everyone came back in cultural hall and we ate desert then sang Silent Night at the end. If you are living in an area that is not large LDS area, I would invite the neighbors near the building and tell member to invite friends and family. You might want to save money and cut work by just doing desert after instead of having diner too. Make sure to take pictures!

I don't have the script anymore but would also like a copy f anyone else has it! good luck! You are doing well by starting now!!!

georgia... have you been a chir :eek: You did not break a leg when they at on you!?

Hi paradise room and welcome and good luck with your play... I love acting... maybe I will be a visiting star from Norway...

oisan I think I better get to bed.... before I make more dmage. sorry could not resist. The temptation over powered my ability to resist it...tonight....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:bighug::bighug:

This play is different than the one we did.

Ours were set up in different rooms. Like King Herod was in one room and he would talk to the people and tell them about being King & how he wanted to know where Jesus was, he gave out candy rings. Mary and Joseph were in another room with nativity set up and real baby, one room had angels singing, one room had shepards, they gave out candy canes, 3 kings searching for Christ were walking the halls asking people if they had seen Christ. , so forth, Then we had guides, dressed like angels taking tours through the "town". Each one scene was supplied with props and costums by each group. There were more scenes but I don;t remember.