Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
On 1/28/2019 at 9:08 PM, Dr T said:

Anthony Davis

MG, with the Rose rule, do u think Boston will make a move for AD?  The rose rule makes it more complicated what r u thinking about AD?

I don't know, that's a good question. Kyrie has recently said that he may not commit to Boston long term (sigh, I am so sick of his drama) so we need another star to anchor the team. 

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. We've just been having such a mediocre season this year. Expectations were obviously too high. 

:: sigh :: 

NP MG. I think ur guys r doing pretty well.  U will go far this year again. My boys r trying to get rid of our young core for AD but that didn’t make too much sense. LBJ and AD vs GSW all star team?  I don’t think so.  Then AD says he has no interest of playing for the Lakers but he was already fined $50,000 for tampering so maybe h is just saying he is not interested.... We’ll see

We had a good quarter and then almost fell off. We were just lucky rondo was there to catch the tipped ball by Chandler.  Honestly, I was SO happy with the win we are out of it right now and need to put in work to climb back in the hunt in the west. Thank u MG

Guest MormonGator
On 2/9/2019 at 12:46 PM, Dr T said:

We had a good quarter and then almost fell off. We were just lucky rondo was there to catch the tipped ball by Chandler.  Honestly, I was SO happy with the win we are out of it right now and need to put in work to climb back in the hunt in the west. Thank u MG

You are welcome my friend. This season has just been very frustrating for me, and for a lot of Celtics fans. We entered into it with such promise, yet the team has become sort of unlikable. 

• 2 weeks later...