Lakers

Dr T

Ok, my boys are 9-1 after beating the Suns last night. Kobe had a sub-par game and Pau only had like 4 points but we took care of business easily. The Lakers are so deep, beleive it. Lakers A-L-L day! "The Lakers will take it all this year."

My dear friend Dr. T,

As an avid B-Ball fan, I wanted to let you know what I REALLY feel about your team.

( Not like my earlier post regarding the Pistons :))

The Lakers LOOK FANTASTIC this year. They are VERY DEEP, LOADED WITH YOUNG TALENT, AND SEEM TO BE EXACTLY THE SUPPORTING CAST THAT MR. Bryant HAS BEEN WAITING FOR. ( MY opinion, is that Kobe is the best in the World right now and when he does NOT HAVE to do it all, he will be EVEN MORE DANGEROUS than he already is )

Good luck, I believe this is indeed your year!!!

Peace,

Carl

My dear friend Dr. T,

As an avid B-Ball fan, I wanted to let you know what I REALLY feel about your team.

( Not like my earlier post regarding the Pistons :))

The Lakers LOOK FANTASTIC this year. They are VERY DEEP, LOADED WITH YOUNG TALENT, AND SEEM TO BE EXACTLY THE SUPPORTING CAST THAT MR. Bryant HAS BEEN WAITING FOR. ( MY opinion, is that Kobe is the best in the World right now and when he does NOT HAVE to do it all, he will be EVEN MORE DANGEROUS than he already is )

Good luck, I believe this is indeed your year!!!

Peace,

Carl

Thanks for your positive thoughts Ceeboo :) We'll see how it turns out. I just hope there are no major injuries this year. Oh, that makes me want to post the Kobe MVP vid again. I might go look for that. :)

You're right Steven my boys have not won by 42 points this season. Wow that is a thrashing! How's you new big man? He looks impressive to me. The cool thing is that my boys are able to get some rest during the game as our bench is so strong. Things are looking good. We'll see how it goes when we meet this season. :)

You're right Ben, he does look younger.

===

Ok, 114 to 107 over the Mavs. We had a bad 2nd quarter and all but Ariza off the bench played badly. I just wonder where my bench was tonight. I'll take it though. That brings by boys to 13 and 1. GO LAKER! Now I'm off to bed. Sleep well all. night.