Lakers

Dr T

Ok, it's not over but the Kings Spanked us tonight with a capital S. What can I say? Well, first of all we had some horrible fieldgoal percentages and I think teams are preparing more for what they are going to be facing and trying different approaches to my boys. It's working out for them I guess. Ok, we dropped tonights and we play a real team tomorrow. (shout out to Nillers) :)

Pardon the intrusion " Laker people " BUT HOW ABOUT THOSE DETROIT LIONS !!!!!!!!!

0 and 14 ( for those of you who may be slightly confused by that ) it means they have played 14 games this year and have won exactly 0 and have lost 14 ( ALL OF THEM ).

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!:)

Pardon the intrusion " Laker people " BUT HOW ABOUT THOSE DETROIT LIONS !!!!!!!!!

0 and 14 ( for those of you who may be slightly confused by that ) it means they have played 14 games this year and have won exactly 0 and have lost 14 ( ALL OF THEM ).

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!:)

you guys need to play my Rams....then you could win a game....look on the brightside.....at least you get the first pick in the draft.....:D