Lakers

Dr T

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away for a number of days and didn't have access to a computer for most of my trip. I pleased that my boys took care of Boston on Christmas day! That was fun. We killed the Warriors tonight. While I was gone from this site we beat the Hornets, and Grizzlies and lost to the Heat and Magic. Right now we sit at 25 and 5 overall. In our Conference, we are 17-1. I like it. Not the best but I like it. We are #1 in the West. Go BOYS!

I've been away for a number of days and didn't have access to a computer for most of my trip. I pleased that my boys took care of Boston on Christmas day! That was fun. We killed the Warriors tonight. While I was gone from this site we beat the Hornets, and Grizzlies and lost to the Heat and Magic. Right now we sit at 25 and 5 overall. In our Conference, we are 17-1. I like it. Not the best but I like it. We are #1 in the West. Go BOYS!

I had your back around here while you were gone.....:)

I will say this...I am not a big NBA fan, however on Christmas Day I watched 2 awesome games....that San Antonio and Phoenix gane could not have been any better with a last second 3pt shot to win, then followed that up with the Lakers and Celtics...:)

Kobe Bryant scored 40 points and the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Utah Jazz 113-100 Friday night for their fifth straight win.:P

Wow you keep pretty on top of things for being an 83 year old woman with Alzheimers.

Edited by pam