Lakers

Dr T

It didn't show up correctly so I'll just give u Dallas' numbers

Here u go Siouxz. :)

Dallas W-22 L-16 3.0 games back from the Southwest leaders San Antonio, Conf 13-12, Div 4-3, Hom 12-6, Road 10-10, Last 10 5-5 and Streak L3

here is the link for the league. NBA.com

Edited by Dr T

Guest Godless

I would just like to say....

Go Spurs Go!!!

The fourth quarter was a real nail-biter. I kid you not, we were up by 11 when I got off of work, and then, literally 2 minutes later, my co-workers and I walked into Friday's and we were only up by 4. We pulled it off though!!! :D

In spite of a triple double from Kobe and 17 points from Odom my boys lost another :( We lost to the Magic 103 to 109. The Magic aren't a joke. They've won their last 6 in a row, are in second in the east and played well last night. Now we get the Cavs on Monday. Come on boys. GO LAKERS! :)

In spite of a triple double from Kobe and 17 points from Odom my boys lost another :( We lost to the Magic 103 to 109. The Magic aren't a joke. They've won their last 6 in a row, are in second in the east and played well last night. Now we get the Cavs on Monday. Come on boys. GO LAKERS! :)

I watched the Cavs game lastnight and then the Lakers.....Dr T....you have me watching more NBA games now than I have in quite sometime....:)...the Cavs have some injuries...but they still looked good lastnight.....there is no doubt thats LeBron's team and he is the leader...