Lakers

Dr T

We were played the Pelicans (which I think is a lame name and would have have kept the name Hornets personally) and we’re getting killed. We came back from a 20something point deficit which was nice but we couldn’t hold them off. :(  I am pleased with the comeback and bummed we didn’t sustain the lead. 

Guest MormonGator
9 hours ago, Dr T said:

We were played the Pelicans (which I think is a lame name and would have have kept the name Hornets personally) and we’re getting killed. We came back from a 20something point deficit which was nice but we couldn’t hold them off. :(  I am pleased with the comeback and bummed we didn’t sustain the lead. 

I don't like the name either, I think it's silly. 

The comeback was important. Hopefully it's helping to teach the kids how to play in the NBA 

On 10/25/2017 at 11:29 PM, Dr T said:

Tonight we walked away with a 102-99 victory over the Washington Wizards!  They dropped their first game tonight. I am excited with today’s nail biter win. WTG Lakers!!!!!  we pull even 2 and 2

@Dr T  How are you doing these days?

1 hour ago, Dr T said:

Hi Pammy!  I am doing well. I have not been feeling well physically for about s month but I am still alive so there is that :)  how have u been?

I am doing well thank you.  Saw you had posted and wondered how your situation was these days.  

Guest MormonGator
15 hours ago, Dr T said:

81-96 Pammys Jazz ponded us tonight. Ur guys beat us twice in preseason and today when it really counts Pammy. Congrats 

It's going to be up and down for you all year. That's how it usually is with young teams, in my view. It takes time to be consistent. 

My Dodgers dropped game 5 if this years World Series. It was an epic game last night. We lost 12-13 in Houston. We go back home tomorrow. I hope to force game 7 so we must win tomorrow and they have been playing well at the end of the season. Come on Los Angeles. 

Guest MormonGator
4 minutes ago, Dr T said:

My Dodgers dropped game 5 if this years World Series. It was an epic game last night. We lost 12-13 in Houston. We go back home tomorrow. I hope to force game 7 so we must win tomorrow and they have been playing well at the end of the season. Come on Los Angeles. 

Best World Series I've ever seen in my life! 

Guest MormonGator
8 hours ago, Dr T said:

113-93 LAL over Detroit. We had 7 players in double digits. I’ll take it. Gator, the Celtics gave been on fire. How r u liking that?

It's been great to see, but it's still very early so I'm not sure how it'll play out. Losing Gordon was such a crushing blow to our season. So a lot of Celtics fans are still down about that. 

Guest MormonGator
10 hours ago, Dr T said:

Yeah that is understandable. It would deflate for sure. U guys r playing well

We beat the Kings, but they aren't exactly a huge challenge. Kyrie is on fire. 

Guest MormonGator
9 hours ago, Dr T said:

We were getting pounded by the Blazers the whole first half, we caught up and were winning then we lost 110-113 :( 

That was a close game. I'm surprised that they fought back after getting slapped around in the first half. That is a good sign-a very good one. It means they didn't quit. I know it stinks to lose, but it's a moral victory for sure. Some young teams would just give up at halftime. 

124-112 victory over the Nets tonight.  With Lopez 34 points on 13/23, Kuzma 21 points on 8/11, and D'lo 17 points on 8/24.  I think Dlo can be a pretty good player buy I was not sad by the trade. We got Lopez and got to pick Kuz with that deal.  I am impressed by Kuzma.  He played for UofU?  Yeah, he is good maybe ROTY?  Ball still is not shooting the best but I am not doubting him. Let him play, pass the ball and help us win is what I want.  WTG Lakers!

Guest MormonGator
8 hours ago, Dr T said:

124-112 victory over the Nets tonight.  With Lopez 34 points on 13/23, Kuzma 21 points on 8/11, and D'lo 17 points on 8/24.  I think Dlo can be a pretty good player buy I was not sad by the trade. We got Lopez and got to pick Kuz with that deal.  I am impressed by Kuzma.  He played for UofU?  Yeah, he is good maybe ROTY?  Ball still is not shooting the best but I am not doubting him. Let him play, pass the ball and help us win is what I want.  WTG Lakers!

We both have reasons to celebrate. My Celtics came back from an embarrassing first half to take down the Thunder in the end. Woo-hoo! 

Guest MormonGator
On 11/4/2017 at 11:52 AM, Dr T said:

Yessir 18 pt comeback for your boys. That is awesome!  

We beat the Magic. They put up a fight but we took them down. My boys are on a roll. Very happy Celtics fan right now. 

And dude-to make this better the Cavs are on the verge of total collapse. 

Yeah u guys r on a roll that is great for u and yeah the Cavs do see, headed that way.   

Tonight we we lead Memphis most of the game, domination until the end and they nearly go back into it. We took it 107-102 with 6 in double digits and Kuz keeps playing well. Ball still did not shoot the best percentage but he helped the team. I’ll take it for now.  We are at .500 which is an improvement over a losing record.  It is something to build off of. 

Edited by Dr T