Lakers

Dr T

I read this morning. This is adding to the NBA appeal and making things interesting to me. He will go up there and I hope he decides to come to LA after this year and I hope he will be healthy and we don’t lose him like we did Paul George.

Guest Godless
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

I read this morning. This is adding to the NBA appeal and making things interesting to me. He will go up there and I hope he decides to come to LA after this year and I hope he will be healthy and we don’t lose him like we did Paul George.

He's going to do everything in his power to go to LA next season, which means that the Rators probably won't even get one good year out of him because he'll be too preoccupied with staying healthy.

I'd also like to add that I'm appalled at the level of disrespect Spurs fans have shown today. I hear Toronto is actually very nice city.

Guest MormonGator
17 hours ago, Godless said:

He's going to do everything in his power to go to LA next season, which means that the Rators probably won't even get one good year out of him because he'll be too preoccupied with staying healthy.

I'd also like to add that I'm appalled at the level of disrespect Spurs fans have shown today. I hear Toronto is actually very nice city.

Next time you guys want to rob the Raptors, it would be easier to pull a gun on them. 😉

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Godless said:

Looks like your boys aren't done, @Dr T. Lakers just signed Michael Beasley.

The Kansas State guy, right? If it's him, he's a tragic figure. Could have been a great player but never lived up to his potential. 

Guest MormonGator
4 hours ago, Dr T said:

MG, did u see, "Isaiah Thomas to Danny Ainge: ‘If the opportunity is there, I would just like to let you know that I’d love to come back’ to Celtics"?

No I didn't see that. Wow. I'm not sure it'll work. It just seems like there has been too much drama between the Celtics and him in the past. 

Guest MormonGator
41 minutes ago, Dr T said:

Would u take him back?  His size and front office issues?

Me personally? No. He's injury prone, like you said he's short and has a lot of front office issues. He might turn into locker room poison too.  

Los Angeles Lakers have a lot of Hall of Famers right now with the addition of LBJ:
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Shaquille O'Neal
James Worthy
Wilt Chamberlain
Jerry West
Jamaal Wilkes
Elgin Baylor
Gail Goodrich
Dennis Rodman
Karl Malone
Gary Payton
George Mikan
16x NBA Champions. 21x Western Conference Champions. 23x Division Champions. Greatest Franchise Of All-Time. And Los Angeles, the home of the stars...

Guest MormonGator
9 hours ago, Dr T said:

Los Angeles Lakers have a lot of Hall of Famers right now with the addition of LBJ:
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Shaquille O'Neal
James Worthy
Wilt Chamberlain
Jerry West
Jamaal Wilkes
Elgin Baylor
Gail Goodrich
Dennis Rodman
Karl Malone
Gary Payton
George Mikan
16x NBA Champions. 21x Western Conference Champions. 23x Division Champions. Greatest Franchise Of All-Time. And Los Angeles, the home of the stars...

Some great players on this list. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator
On 8/27/2018 at 11:02 PM, Dr T said:

I am already interested in watching the NBA this season and we still have 2 months to go

It's going to be a fun year, that's for sure. I hope both of our teams stay injury free.  

Kobe recently played with Tatum the other day and was very pleased with his talent. That kid is really good already. I did not like that he played with him, would rather he play with my kid core bit I also understand Tatum asked him to play and they are both men...

Lakers will have $36-$38M in cap room next season after buying out Luol Deng. They’ll have room for a max player and another solid player next season
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Free agents of Summer 19:

Kyrie Irving
Klay Thompson
DeMarcus Cousins
Kevin Durant
Kawhi Leonard
Jimmy Butler
Khris Middleton
Jeremy Lin
Kemba Walker
Dwight Howard