Lakers

Dr T

i would. if no banana cream pie.. anyone from the south have some banana pudding they can spare a sister? the kind with the nilla wafers? please? i'm also having a hankering for some fried okra. i think i'm pms'ing

All over the banana pudding with nilla wafers....forget the fried okra, you can have that all to yourself...we have the pudding here like you mentioned often around here....:D

Awwww, we dropped out second home loss of the season last night. We lost to N.O. 116 to 105 and we have a tough schedule coming up. Bummer. Hey-can't win-em all. :) Same record as the Cavs now. I love the power and attitude of Lebron so it's good to see them doing so well. :)

My boys are getting beat up! Lamar Odom was examined today by team physician and MRI results show that Odom has a bone bruise in his right knee. Odom will not play in Wednesday's game. Farmar and Walton are out too. Maybe that's why we lost last night. My boys aren't playing with the same team with started out with and the other teams are learning to use the mismatches or something. COME ON BOYS!

108 to 105 we took care of business tonight. Now we have our work cut out for us. I think the Rockets have some hurt people too so maybe that will help us. GO LAKERS! "Lakers will take it all this year." You heard it here first! (like u do every year :) )