Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
3 hours ago, Moroni83 said:

This forum is awesome.  Any chance IT takes over Ball?  Ball has been stinking it up yeah? 

Oh no, I don't think that'll happen at all. The one thing Lonzo needs more than anything else right now is experience. IT is a great player, an he won't play second fiddle to anyone. I think he'll be bought out and released. 

From lakers nation.com it reads “Isaiah Thomas Was ‘Shocked’ By Trade To Lakers, But ‘Happy’ To Join Fast-Pace Team And Accepting Of Bench Role”. IT was good when he played in Boston but has nor played well since his injury. I hope he helps the purple and gold and it that means coming off the bench then it needs too. I understand he wants a big payout and he has been “underpaid” but he is now with the Lakers and needs to get in where he fits in and play thought, give us numbers and keep the drama down please. 

We lost to the Mass tonight to even the series. IT had his debut with 22 points and 6 assists. He looks so shor out there. He made buckets and I think his size hindered him a little. We lost 130-123.  Channing did not play tonight. We can get better as we learn to work together and the new guys learn the playbook. 

There has been talk about Bron coming to LA. He does have 2 houses in LA and a business in LA but.... I don’t know if he is coming. He might go to the Clippers but I don’t think he will go there. Maybe the Rockets, maybe retire so when he comes back it will not look like he chose teams when leaving CLE.   LeBron is a very good basketball player. He is very ball dominant meaning wants the ball in his hands.  Be scores, gives assists and gets rebounds. I wanted by boys to get experience together and become a dominant team again. I really don’t know if adding Bron would help or hinder the Lakers getting back to playing as a teammate a winning team. What do u think and which team do follow?

I'm a huge Lebron fan.  As a kid I grew up watching MJ and as an adult I tell my kids that Lebron is the closest they'll ever get to see to someone as great as my childhood favorite.  I truly hope Lebron stays in Cleveland.  I think sticking it out and winning one more with the Cavs will be 10x more meaningful (not just to his fans but to himself personally when he looks back on his career 50 years from now) than forming a super team in LA or Houston wherever he might go and winning one or more championships with that team. 

Edited by Moroni83

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Moroni83 said:

I'm a huge Lebron fan.  As a kid I grew up watching MJ and as an adult I tell my kids that Lebron is the closest they'll ever get to see to someone as great as my childhood favorite.  I truly hope Lebron stays in Cleveland.  I think sticking it out and winning one more with the Cavs will be 10x more meaningful (not just to his fans but to himself personally when he looks back on his career 50 years from now) than forming a super team in LA or Houston wherever he might go and winning one or more championships with that team. 

He's getting to the point in his career where he can't do it alone. He failed with Kyrie last year. I'm not sure if he has another championship in him in Cleveland. 

• 2 weeks later...

Short handed Lakers vs short handed Spurs ends up with a win for LAL tonight 116-112. Ball had 18 points, 11 AST, while KCP had a double double also. We had 6 in double digits and we were losing until the very end. I’ll take it. 

Edited by Dr T

From Lakers.com

Lakers Sign Travis Wear

Official Lakers Release
Posted: Mar 02, 2018

EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles Lakers have signed forward Travis Wear to a 10-day contract, it was announced today by General Manager Rob Pelinka. 

Wear has appeared in 33 games (29 starts) for the South Bay Lakersthis season, averaging 16.7 points, 8.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists, while shooting 44.5 percent from the field and 41.9 percent from three-point range. In 2014-15, the UCLA graduate averaged 3.9 points and 2.1 rebounds in 13.2 minutes with the New York Knicks.

In February, he competed for the second time with Team USA as part of the FIBA World Cup Qualifying first round, helping lead the team to a 4-0 record.

The Lakers roster stands at 16, including two two-way players

wear fit right in last night. He showed D and shot