Lakers

Dr T

I have never said he I’d the best in the game   He has never been in my mind as the best but I do acknowledge he is a great player. He is big, strong, passes gets others involved, is a leader, scores, grabs boards and can be a triple double machine. I will start paying closer attention to that and we’ll see...

Guest MormonGator
19 hours ago, Dr T said:

I have never said he I’d the best in the game   He has never been in my mind as the best but I do acknowledge he is a great player. He is big, strong, passes gets others involved, is a leader, scores, grabs boards and can be a triple double machine. I will start paying closer attention to that and we’ll see...

Oh I know, it was more like a "Wow, that guy still has it" comment than a challenge to you.

Guest MormonGator
On 5/5/2018 at 9:19 PM, Dr T said:

#3?  :)

Here we go. If we sweep the series I'll be stunned. I never thought we'd be this good without Kyrie and Gordon. 

Guest MormonGator
4 hours ago, Dr T said:

Let’s see how u guys handle LBJ. Who will u put on him?

I don't think you can stop LeBron-just slow him down and maybe frustrate him. Remember Kobe in his prime? No one could stop him. You just had to hope and pray that he had a bad night. That said, I actually think Jaylen Brown isn't that bad-he might be able to pester LeBron enough to make mistakes. 

Guest MormonGator
5 hours ago, Dr T said:

Wow, ur boys came out to play game one so far?

I was visiting with family in Sarasota so I was getting updates via text from my brother about the game. I didn't believe him! I thought he was kidding! 

Guest MormonGator
13 hours ago, Dr T said:

U guys WENT OFF!  One down. Congrats

Thanks bud. LeBron is still the man, and like Ric Flair said-to be the man you have to beat the man. We're still down three games, so I'll be more optimistic when that happens!

Guest MormonGator

@Dr T-Celtics are up 2-0. Wow. I read somewhere at 85% of journalists chose the Cavs to win the series. I admit that I did, and the series still has a long way to go. 

Guest MormonGator

@Dr T-The Celtics are losing 98-68 right now. 

Seriously dude, if the Celtics called in sick they would have put in a better performance. Oh my this is a butchering.  

Guest MormonGator
On 5/20/2018 at 12:40 AM, Dr T said:

I tried to post that a long time ago, days ago and it did not post. So there it is now. Now the cavs got one win. 

Yeah it was a blow out. Absolute embarrassment.

Guest MormonGator
13 hours ago, Dr T said:

Bummer. Get back on the horse. 

Thanks bud. It drives me crazy that all these sportswriters were praying Brad Stevens and saying the Celtics would win the series are now flipping back on the Cavs bandwagon. 

:: sigh :: that's the world of sports journalism, I guess. 

Guest MormonGator
Just now, Dr T said:

Yep flip-floppers and haters hate imo 

I'd rather someone upfront just hates the Celtics rather than suddenly loves or hates them. Dude, I was with this team during the 1990's under Rick Pitnio when they were horrible. I have disdain for the fair weather fans bro. 

Guest Godless
22 hours ago, MormonGator said:

Thanks bud. It drives me crazy that all these sportswriters were praying Brad Stevens and saying the Celtics would win the series are now flipping back on the Cavs bandwagon. 

:: sigh :: that's the world of sports journalism, I guess. 

Ugh, don't get me started on sports media's obsession with LBJ. A couple of weeks ago the Capitols scored three goals in under 5 minutes in a playoff game, but the next morning the SC Top 10 was (I'm not making this up) 10 different angles of Lebron's game-winning jumper against Toronto.

Glad to see Boston back on top in the series. One more win! I also wouldn't hate to see the Rockets pull off two more wins over GS.