Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator

@Dr T-this team can't win a game on the road. I am so irritated right now. We had a good first quarter, then decided not to show up in the second. SO annoying. Colin Cowherd was right. Remember when you were a kid and there was always that one other kid who wanted to sleep over at his friends house but would call his mom at 9 to pick him up because he was too scared to spend the night at someone else house? Yeah, that kid is the Celtics. 

Halftime.

Edited by MormonGator

Guest MormonGator
18 hours ago, Dr T said:

Yeah I watched tonight’s game. Too bad they didn’t gone to play the whole game. U get another chance tho. Good luck

Thanks bud. We're going to need it. I saw some people saying they were excited that Kevin Love isn't playing because it'll give the Celtics a better chance. I'm like, "Uh, he didn't play yesterday and they lost, so..." 

Sorry for your loss MG. I am shocked that I was rooting for your guys. If you would have known  me before you would NEVER have seen that from me at all.  I hated the green shirts. I will not say I like the Celtic but there is growth there for me if that makes sense?

Edited by Dr T

Guest MormonGator
10 hours ago, Dr T said:

Sorry for your loss MG. I am shocked that I was rooting for your guys. If you would have known  me before you would NEVER have seen that from me at all.  I hated the green shirts. I will not say I like the Celtic but there is growth there for me if that makes sense?

Thanks bud. It was a heartbreaker. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator
8 minutes ago, Dr T said:

Now to the post season. We will see who goes where.  I read yesterday Zo’s Big mouth dad says LBJ is going to LA to play with This son....

I don't believe a word that fool says. 

Guest MormonGator
59 minutes ago, Godless said:

This has been circulating in Spurs Nation. Doubt it'll happen. And if by some freak chance it does, there's no way Kawhi stays in SA.

IMG_20180613_200937.jpg

He's still LeBron and still the best player in the game. That said, he's old. It's increasingly obvious that he can't do it alone. 

Guest Godless
34 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

He's still LeBron and still the best player in the game. That said, he's old. It's increasingly obvious that he can't do it alone. 

This is exactly why he would actually be a pretty good fit for us. He wouldn't have to carry the team. We probably have one of the best benches in the NBA, and Pop loves to take advantage of that.

Guest MormonGator
10 hours ago, Godless said:

This is exactly why he would actually be a pretty good fit for us. He wouldn't have to carry the team. We probably have one of the best benches in the NBA, and Pop loves to take advantage of that.

As long as he stays out of Boston, I don't care where he goes. 😉

Maybe he goes back to the Heat with Chris Paul....?

Pop is a great coach...?  We will see

no offense but playing in the East vs. playing in the West is a different animal. If he wants a better chance of advancing staying in the East is easier imo

Guest MormonGator
15 minutes ago, Dr T said:

no offense but playing in the East vs. playing in the West is a different animal. If he wants a better chance of advancing staying in the East is easier imo

Oh none taken. The east is certainly the weaker division. 

Guest MormonGator
6 hours ago, Godless said:

Looks like Kawhi's days as a Spur are numbered. 😔

Apparently his preferred trade destination is the Lakers, which is great news for @Dr T.

Would you accept Kyrie for him? 

Guest MormonGator
On 6/27/2018 at 11:24 PM, Dr T said:

OFFICIAL: Lakers extend qualifying offer to Julius Randle, making him a restricted free agent.  I think he worked hard for it last season. He hit the weight, lost all kinds of weight and improved 

LeBron opted out bro.I think he's LA bound. 

And @Godless? Danny Ainge will trade for Leonard. You'll be getting a six pack and two tickets to see us in the finals. 😝

Edited by MormonGator