Lakers

Dr T

The latest news from yesterday was Andrew Bynum wants to come back to the NBA...when he was on my team I had hopes for him as our center. He hurt his knee and ever since then I saw him as damaged goods.  I saw his work out of running, slamming and 3 point shooting. He seemed slow to me and I am still worried about his knees. We’ll see...

Edited by Dr T

The last couple days the rumors about Jimmy Butler not being happy with the wives and coming to the Lakers I didn’t d not really want him. Today news came out he does want to play in LA but not with the Lakers. He listed the Knick, Nets and Clippers as places he’d want to play

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator
On 10/1/2018 at 12:57 AM, Dr T said:

107-123 loss to the nuggets preseason  

We are struggling too in the preseason. Brad Stevens has read the team the riot act, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

We dropped game one last night to the Blazers :(  I just got into Portland to visit my eldest son. He is at University here in Oregon but I wasn't able to make it here earlier to watch the game.  We can't beat Portland.  16 in a row!  Only thing I have is we r a new team working things out and we will be there, just time, we will be up there this year 

B-ball brawl with two Lakers and one from Houston ejected.  Rondo and Paul got into it, Ingram came running in and popped Chris Paul in the face.  Ingram shoved Harden to get the physical going and Now waiting on suspensions.  CP3 claims Rondo,  spit on him but there was no film that I saw on that. We need those two players.  And btw, the Dodgers to the World Series again this year. 

Guest MormonGator
18 hours ago, Dr T said:

B-ball brawl with two Lakers and one from Houston ejected.  Rondo and Paul got into it, Ingram came running in and popped Chris Paul in the face.  Ingram shoved Harden to get the physical going and Now waiting on suspensions.  CP3 claims Rondo,  spit on him but there was no film that I saw on that. We need those two players.  And btw, the Dodgers to the World Series again this year. 

Congrats on the Dodgers. 

I get why basketball players and all athletes might lose their cool every now and then. These are young men who are engaged in intense competition-sometimes they'll lose their cool. Don't get me wrong, I think it's unprofessional, but I understand why they do it. 

Glad no one got hurt. 

Guest Godless

I had to do a double take when I saw these stat lines.

On a related note, apparently DeRozan recently tried to buy his jersey for his mother but was unable to because all outlets (both brick/mortar and online) were sold out. 

Screenshot_20181023-062956_theScore.jpg

Edited by Godless

Yeah MG I know what u mean BUT my boys lost three in a row. We were close to them in all 3, (I thought we had the spurs in OT but we didnt) we really ought to have walked away with wins but didn't in those games. Tonight we finally won vs the Suns. We played well, had 7 in double digits and were unselfish I'll take it. 131-113. We face Denver tomorrow. That is not going to be easy not at least it is at home