Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator

The only thing I'd be worried about as a Lakers fan is the miles on the Lebrons odometer. He's been playing forever and time might catch up with him soon. Don't get me wrong, he's still the greatest player in the game, but he's getting up there in age. 

Tonight 114-113 we barely squeezed it out. I noticed LBJ seems to miss a lot of free throws.  He missed his first one at the end and made his second. Thankfully Barea was not close with the last shot he got off. I'll take the win

MG, there are SO many HATERS in LA.  If we lose they blame him and if we win they still talk trash about him. I'm really getting tired of it. I posed on it today. If anybody says anything positive about LBJ they call them bronsexuals 

Edited by Dr T
Changed ”more” to ”tired”

Guest MormonGator
18 hours ago, Dr T said:

MG, there are SO many HATERS in LA.  If we lose they blame him and if we win they still talk trash about him. I'm really getting more of it. I posed on it today. If anybody says anything positive about LBJ they call them bronsexuals 

Wow! I had no idea there was that much hate towards him! 

Guest MormonGator
9 hours ago, Dr T said:

We got stomped by the Raptors 107-121  I was hoping to get to .500 but nope. :(

The Raptors-dude, I knew they could play, but wow. Those guys are good. We lost to them too early in the season.  

Crazy Lakers win 114-110. Derrick Rose missed his 3 pointer!!  Lakers are now 
5-6  the wolves lead the first 3  we didn't have many scorers out there this fame so it was basically, LBJ almost a thripple, Kuz, BI and Hart (who I really like)

We had ATL tonight (11/11/18), we were leading, fell off, were up 15 then crumbled at the end. The Hawks had chance to win but Chandler blocked the last shot to finish 107-106. We are .538 now. ”By the skin of our teeth!”  this morning I saw ur boys and my boys at both 7-6 but u r in the 6th while we r in the 8th

Edited by Dr T

Guest MormonGator
On 11/12/2018 at 12:11 AM, Dr T said:

We had ATL tonight (11/11/18), we were leading, fell off, were up 15 then crumbled at the end. The Hawks had chance to win but Chandler blocked the last shot to finish 107-106. We are .538 now. ”By the skin of our teeth!”  this morning I saw ur boys and my boys at both 7-6 but u r in the 6th while we r in the 8th

It's not time to worry yet, in my view. Both of our teams aren't doing as well as we would like, but the sample size is still very small. If they are like this in January, then it's time to panic. 

Guest MormonGator
9 hours ago, Dr T said:

We got killed by the Magic 130-117 tonight.  I'm was hoping to increase our win streak but nope

Yeah you guys got slaughtered by  team that isn't very good. No sugarcoating it-just didn't work for you guys. 
My guys also struggled against the Jazz, so I know what you are going through big time. 

113-97 much better result than last night but we were up and down but I'll take the win tonight. We split in Florida 

”LeBron James wins his first game EVER in Miami since leaving the Miami Heat grabbing 51 POINTS as the Los Angeles Lakers WIN 113-97!

LeBron had 51 points, 8 rebounds 3 assist, 2 steals and one block shooting 19/31” and a lot of people want to trade Zo and calling him trash. I would have liked to get others scoring too. The team seems to defer to LBJ a lot and I didn't like when Kobe didn't play team ball

Edited by Dr T