Lakers

Dr T

Guest MacawMan426
Hidden

They don't think they can do it? Well I guess they are just trying to win all those games for no reason.

They are up by 2 games for the best record with only 9 games remaining. They only lost 1 home gam this year and would have home court in every round of the playoffs.

The fact that you believe you know exactly what the Cavs players are thinking and you're putting them down just because they are a Cleveland team show your ignorance in sports.

Sorry to have to tell the truth here.

• 4 weeks later...

GO LAKERS! I'm sure Pammy is pulling for the Jazz tomorrow, at home. We can handle the Jazz. I don't know why we don't just finish them off and stop messing around and losing a big lead. Did I say GO LAKERS yet?

Guest Godless

It was funny to see Phil Jackson so ticked-off/disappointed after game 1. The Jazz are a good team, and I think he needs to realize that this isn't going to be an easy sweep for his team. That being said, GO SPURS GO!!!!

Hey Godless, howz it? Long time no see. Utah is a good team. Last year we took two then lost two to them before we finished them off. They tend to finish the season strong so they are not a push over by any means. I'll allow my boys to let them get one this year but I don't want any more than that ;) How have the Spurs been playing?

Guest Godless

As much as I dislike the Lakers, I think your boys can handle the Jazz. Utah's got a good team, but LA's come too far and played too well to be knocked out in the first round.

The Spurs have been playing like their typical selves, which is to say that they've been blowing big leads and just barely scraping by without Ginobli. Monday's game against Dallas was impressive though. Hopefully they can repeat that performance tonight.

GO LAKERS! I'm sure Pammy is pulling for the Jazz tomorrow, at home. We can handle the Jazz. I don't know why we don't just finish them off and stop messing around and losing a big lead. Did I say GO LAKERS yet?

Actually I've paid no attention to them whatsoever this year. I want football back.

Dr T. Just congratulating you in advance on the Lakers taking the series. As we know that is how it's going to happen.

Now when we do our football thing again..I won't tend to be as nice. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I've sat quietly so as to not be annoying with my GO LAKERS! posts as of late. I think the real deal in the post season is coming and that is now the Nuggets. They are faster and can get in the paint and make us pay. Just so you all know, it's all about the LAKERS! They are going to take the whole thing this year... ;)

I've backed off of being so push and annoying (or maybe I should say AS annoying) so I have not posted so much from game to game. I know we lost last game. I was happy that we were slightly down at half and was hoping they would finish strong but we got creamed in the 4th. I know it will be tough but I know we can beat them two more games. GO LAKERS!