Started looking for the White Horse

Guest GhostRider

Guest GhostRider

Got to work today and the funniest thing happened. People where coming in to order and they had on thier typical Go Team stuf on. The Ocho Cinco jerseys. Go Bengals T-shirts. But there was no complaining. I was actually stunned as the crowd coming in. It took a few minutes for the news to actually sink in. When I was told the news I was looking outside waiting for a white horse to be coming out of the sky. Thought oh my. The End Of the World. Why did I think this? The Bengals actually WON A game!!! Now. they are not my fave team, even though I was born and raised here..but now they can hold thier head high, Chins up proudly. because now they are 1-9...they wont be compleatly defeated. For the actually won a game!!!!!!

Chad did great today. He scored two TD's today and now just needs to up his yards per game. He has a bye next week and then he faces 3 (maybe four) really strong teams when he returns. I'll hold onto him though and hope for the best after those games. WTG Ocho Cinco!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GhostRider

Holy guacamole Bat Man! just read about this...The Bungles actually TIED!!! hey for them that one in the W column...however..the steallers kicked thier tail...as one steelers fan put it..was likke a scrimidge game..lol