Mental Health Break

Elphaba

Okay, it's 6:30 pm here, and I am totally freaking out. I want to take ten xanaxes, drink a few, okay like twenty, Glenlevit scotch and sodas, and go to the dentist just for the gas!

So, just in case anyone is a frazzled as I am, here's a mental health break. It never fails to crack me up.

Elphaba

Can I have 3 breaks?

Of course you can!

Since today is probably the most important political day in my lifetime, I present Charles Durning singing “Side Step” from The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Don’t worry, it’s clean. J

Celebration was my favorite song in the early ‘80s!, and it’s so appropriate. Who Knew that twenty-eight years later, I'd be listening to it tonight of all nights!

Okay, someone else has to add some mental health break songs now. I'm pooped.

Elphie

Of course you can!

Since today is probably the most important political day in my lifetime, I present Charles Durning singing “Side Step” from The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Don’t worry, it’s clean. J

Celebration was my favorite song in the early ‘80s!, and it’s so appropriate. Who Knew that twenty-eight years later, I'd be listening to it tonight of all nights!

Okay, someone else has to add some mental health break songs now. I'm pooped.

Elphie

My dad loves this song, but he always thinks that it's Lionel Richie's song, because LR sang it at the Los Angeles Olympics in '84.

Okay, it's 6:30 pm here, and I am totally freaking out. I want to take ten xanaxes, drink a few, okay like twenty, Glenlevit scotch and sodas, and go to the dentist just for the gas!

So, just in case anyone is a frazzled as I am, here's a mental health break. It never fails to crack me up.

Elphaba

YouTube - The Office - Mahna Mahna

Elphaba

LOL, thanks for posting this Elphie!! I haven't listened to/watched it this time around, but I know it's cheered me up in the past!! :D